+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours

Personally I haven’t seen/ heard anyone one wanting Warne out

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Personally I haven’t seen/ heard anyone one wanting Warne out
    So YOU made the rumour up then?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Heard from a usually reliable source Middlesbrough are interested in Smith. Hope it's bull**** but if it's true I think we should be looking for at least £1.5m.
    And the rest you couldn’t buy a decent l1 striker for that now days look how much Marriott went for

Seriously I feel so sorry for Smudge. Great workhorse ethics with little or no support.

If the opportunity comes along for him to move on then get we can for him and good luck to a player who runs his blood to water for us.

I only wish the rest of the team could work as hard as he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Seriously I feel so sorry for Smudge. Great workhorse ethics with little or no support.
    If the opportunity comes along for him to move on then get we can for him and good luck to a player who runs his blood to water for us.

I only wish the rest of the team could work as hard as he does.
    They can work as hard as they like it still won’t win them games. Quality counts.
    Anthony Forde could possibly go out on loan if he agreed to it.
    Billy Jones is on a two year contract so he will be staying. Zak Vyner could possibly go back, one out one in policy because I doubt the club would have six or seven loan players in the squad at the same time, especially with the ‘ age ‘ restriction rules that now operate.
    I’m not expecting any players coming in, that way I won’t be too disappointed if we don’t improve the squad.

I don’t think Warne has brought in 1 player who doesn’t give their all for the team.
    We have run out of steam a bit.
    Let’s just hope any players we bring in can add a bit of quality which hopefully will be enough to stay up.
    Utm

The trouble is Pocket quality costs money and we don’t usually spend all that much if any.

Fair point.
    I’m not expecting big spending because big spending to us probably still would be nothing compared to what others will spend.
    Lower league gems is what we should try and look at.
    That’s not easy at all and generally they don’t have the required quality.
    I would give Wiles a run in the team it’s time to see if he’s good enough.

Don’t expect anything then you won’t be disappointed.
    Ideally a quality midfielder and a striker but that’s just ideally realistically well we know the score.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Fair point.
    I’m not expecting big spending because big spending to us probably still would be nothing compared to what others will spend.
    Lower league gems is what we should try and look at.
    That’s not easy at all and generally they don’t have the required quality.
    I would give Wiles a run in the team it’s time to see if he’s good enough.
    Wiles should be used.He is one of our own,why give matchplay to other clubs youngsters?I will be disappointed if he is not involved at Bristol and I don't mean the last fif**** minutes.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast