+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Well it’s Thursday and the last transfer day (thank Christ for that)

We will see one or two in today?

How many will we see go?
    Well if we don't sign anybody the Head of Recruitment should go. Even if he is identifying potential players and for whatever reason we don't sign any of them it is a pointless post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Well if we don't sign anybody the Head of Recruitment should go. Even if he is identifying potential players and for whatever reason we don't sign any of them it is a pointless post.
    That’s a good point actually

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I am thinking Rodak, Robertson, Ajayi, Crooks, Palmer, Smith, Williams plus others who have each preformed well for us in the two leagues who go against that Patty.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I am thinking Rodak, Robertson, Ajayi, Crooks, Palmer, Smith, Williams plus others who have each preformed well for us in the two leagues who go against that Patty.
    He may not have identified all those players you mentioned,Robertson and Williams were two players who Warne identified himself,and Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    He may not have identified all those players you mentioned,Robertson and Williams were two players who Warne identified himself,and Smith.
    True but the contract negociation and the collection of data to complete the deal will have been done by him/them. Don't forget the guy from Cambridge who failed his medical.

On the whole I find it sad that we're wanting someone out of a job because things aren't done to suit us the supporters. If the club is run better behind the schenes than they were when Evans or Stubbs was signing every player he fancied then it still has to be a good thing.

We are a better club for the set up we now have.

Does anybody know how much we pay the Recruitment Director?

True but the contract negociation and the collection of data to complete the deal will have been done by him/them. Don't forget the guy from Cambridge who failed his medical.

On the whole I find it sad that we're wanting someone out of a job because things aren't done to suit us the supporters. If the club is run better behind the schenes than they were when Evans or Stubbs was signing every player he fancied then it still has to be a good thing.

Well said.

Bit harsh, he wasn’t actually saying get rid, but if management are seeking the potential players themselves and sending the scout or even Breckin then why do we actually need the recruitment guy, bottom line is it’s Douglas that does the final job in getting the players in.

If it was me I’d be thinking what’s the point being here, I’ll look for another job
    Last edited by millertop; 31-01-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Carlisle would like Yates back but that depends if we sign someone apparently

Paul Davis
    @paulm_davis
    ·
    24m
    #rufc still seeking at deals for a striker and winger. No guarantees. At moment, looks like boss Paul Warne will keep all of his main men. Palmer may go out. Yates staying or going could depend on what other business is or isn't done.

RB would have been a good move imo but whatever will be

Everyone just take deep breaths

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast