+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    I've got a funny feeling it may be danny rose. All the noises are its a permanent deal. Rose was on the bench for Mansfield on Saturday.
    He's hardly played at League 1 level, let alone the Championship.
    We're going to need more than hard-working League 2 signings to stay up.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 28-01-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    I've got a funny feeling it may be danny rose. All the noises are its a permanent deal. Rose was on the bench for mansfield on Saturday.
    he was on bench Rose but wasn’t used

Warney was at one of their games, sat with someone (maybe chairman) from Donny so yes could be one on there players or whoever they were playing, think it might have been Crawley

I’ll be glad when the transfer window shuts, it’s annoying more than anything

Name:  three.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  17.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    he was on bench Rose but wasn’t used

Warney was at one of their games, sat with someone (maybe chairman) from Donny so yes could be one on there players or whoever they were playing, think it might have been Crawley

I’ll be glad when the transfer window shuts, it’s annoying more than anything
    Probably only if you are a Rotherham fan,this one in particular,has done my crust in,i have never watched Sky Sports news as much in my life,as i have done in this window.

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    Probably only if you are a Rotherham fan,this one in particular,has done my crust in,i have never watched Sky Sports news as much in my life,as i have done in this window.
    I think our window has been boarded up

Earnest hamstrung to be fair, We're fishing in a pond that's a mirage

I don't know why we all cling so desperately to hopes of major, inspirational, fortune-changing new recruits; why we scour the media for any snippets of information, for any rumours, however remote, however unlikely; why we suffer disappointment after disappointment as every transfer window ticks down to closure with the same old excuses for non-arrivals... I guess it's because we're all Millers and life as a Miller has never been easy. But we'll never change and never give up hope that maybe, just maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Earnest hamstrung to be fair.
    Think he plays for Viking Stavanger - Warney did say that we were looking at overseas players
    Last edited by mikemiller; 28-01-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Think he plays for Viking Stavanger - Warney did say that we were looking at overseas players
    Better overseas players than 'over the hill' - or even Grange Hill if it comes to it

Ive said many many times over the years RUFC are poor relations and once again when the window closes we will be left with the scraps from the "Rich mans table". U.T.F.M.

Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast