+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours

Isn’t this all becoming a huge Groundhog Day scenario?

Same old process, same old statements, same old excuses and same old outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Isn’t this all becoming a huge Groundhog Day scenario?

Same old process, same old statements, same old excuses and same old outcomes.
    If, by the end of the season, it has produced the same old results as those that have kept us out of the bottom three pretty much for the whole campaign so far, I for one shall be happy enough...

(...I get what you're saying though; we need at least to recover a bit of the form we had earlier in the season. At the moment we're regressing...)

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    If, by the end of the season, it has produced the same old results as those that have kept us out of the bottom three pretty much for the whole campaign so far, I for one shall be happy enough...

(...I get what you're saying though; we need at least to recover a bit of the form we had earlier in the season. At the moment we're regressing...)

Yes, I suppose staying in the Championship would be regarded as a major achievement but I don’t think the fan base has much of an appetite for another season like this one.

TBH I'd rather have attractive passing football and get relegated than watch this dire old-fashioned long ball rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    TBH I'd rather have attractive passing football and get relegated than watch this dire old-fashioned long ball rubbish.
    Unfortunately most of the players in the current squad don't seem to have the skills or the pace to produce attractive passing football so expect more of the same.

It is the players or the coaching though?

Few more poor results and the first "Warne Out" thread will start.

Or is it "worn out"?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    To be fair GF, Brentford did play some attractive football Saturday

Should see some passing football on Saturday but probably mainly by Leeds ��

The only chance we have against Leeds is,if they are a powerful strong running side,mixed with a bit of the physical stuff,i think we will be able to cope a bit better,not saying we will win or draw for that matter,but if they are a possession based team and like to pass it around,then things are going to be very difficult again.

Rumour has it we played crap to lure Leeds into a trap this Saturday lol

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast