+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    TBH I'd rather have attractive passing football and get relegated than watch this dire old-fashioned long ball rubbish.
    Personally, I have never wanted us to get relegated. Will take time to get players in who can pass and run like most Championship teams. Look at the budgets. Whether we like the current style or not, (and I am not keen either) we have been competitive. However, injuries are beginning to bite. l

Quote Originally Posted by roscoemiller View Post
    Yeah, lets see some of the £55 million Tony says he has put in spent on payers.
    The fans are the payers and Tony has spent his money on giving us a stadium. But seriously PW said his list was 7 long. We know that Quaner went to Ipswich and we have Crooksbut who are the other 5 and what’s happening? Time is running out.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Rumour is that we was after Mark Harris from Cardiff but his agent has pulled the plug due do some so called abuse from Rotherham fans.

https://twitter.com/agentkevlee/stat...875474432?s=21

Whether this agent is real or fake I don’t know but without evidence proving ether way you never know

I’ve checked I can’t find any abuse online aimed at him
    Signed on loan for Port Vale

I bet some of it has to do with us being one of a handful in the division not to have been in the Premier League. Not because there isn’t a lot to like about our club, but our name just doesn’t havw the same recognition among most players and agents.

And has anyone watched Sunderland til I die on Netflix? Interesting insight into the chaos and letdowns on deadline day, and especially when your club is near the bottom of the table. Lewis Grabban features heavily and interestingly...

Quote Originally Posted by harpo88 View Post
    I bet some of it has to do with us being one of a handful in the division not to have been in the Premier League. Not because there isn’t a lot to like about our club, but our name just doesn’t havw the same recognition among most players and agents.

And has anyone watched Sunderland til I die on Netflix? Interesting insight into the chaos and letdowns on deadline day, and especially when your club is near the bottom of the table. Lewis Grabban features heavily and interestingly...

That an interesting point harpo. In the case of Quaner when he retires a cv that says played for Huddersfield and Ipswich sounds better than one that says played for Huddersfield and Rotherham.

Maybe not to us biased fans but to most it’s probably the case.

Keinan Davis

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Keinan Davis

He’s a crock isn’t he?

Not sure if he is though villa could be. They want us to pay half of his 13k per week wage...
    Guess another one we couldn't get over the line

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Keinan Davis
    Warney was hoping the striker was in before this weekend but the club (didn’t name ) needed him this weekend.

He was on bench for Villa so could be but I would have thought they had players to fill a bench

I've got a funny feeling it may be danny rose. All the noises are its a permanent deal. Rose was on the bench for mansfield on Saturday.

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast