+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Don’t buy that at all.
    Why would he play Shinnie every week, who is in the same boat?
    Still nae fit after the injury I've heard (from folk who know him). Obviously there would've been more drama in the daily rags if he were a hun/tim who'd suffered a "horror challenge" of that nature...

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Mibbee he's said he's not signing a new contract so mcinnes isnt playing him? Does seem to be an affa long time to be out with concussion
    The deck foreman at my work is fae Thurso and knows GMS dad. I was asking about him and he said his dads "affa quiet aboot fitba just now"

All I'd say is, you dinna f u ck about with concussion these days.

Just back. Bizarre formation that didn’t really work. Chuck in a couple of pitch related injuries and their home form and we were up against it.

But where has this new number 9, Wilson I think they called him, come from ? Great touch for the first and the run for our second was sublime.

Thank **** December is over (for our fitba), I think the supporters are as knackered as the players are.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    I was 20 feet away from the mini pitch invasion at our 1st goal. Would have loved to join in but a wee bit too far away/too auld!
    Same here, right in front of me, but I think my impending double hernia op would have became a triple if I joined in. Looked good fun, Shinnie joined in with the crowd rather than the players.

I’m sure we would give sevco fans a hard time for that piley-on , but heck, it’s Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Just a thought RST,maybe shinnie has indicated he will be staying,feck knows,just seems a long time to be out after a head knock unless he's picked up another injury
    I don’t think there’s anything untoward.
    I just think it’s purely medical reasons.
    Hopefully we see him back in 3 weeks and back the way he was.
    It might take him a game or two to get his confidence back (you’d never say he was the bravest & he took one hell of a bang to the head).

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The deck foreman at my work is fae Thurso and knows GMS dad. I was asking about him and he said his dads "affa quiet aboot fitba just now"
    Aye i know his dad as well but not to talk to,i think he will be away at the end of the season

I would be happy if GMS and Shinnie signed new deals but don’t we already have replacements for them if they go in McLennan and Campbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Apparently we are only the second team to win at the Tony Macaroni this season
    The Toni Macaroni....seriously, did the shytest poet in Livi win the competition to "name that stadium"?

Quote Originally Posted by darrendons View Post
    The Toni Macaroni....seriously, did the shytest poet in Livi win the competition to "name that stadium"?
    It's the name of a restaurant chain...

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast