+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    no-one with a reasonable understanding of how predicted outcomes for a team with our budget in our league would work could doubt it for a second.
    You’re wandering off down the same path as afc1903mad there. Turn back before it’s too late

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    So rare that no teams are interested in him
    He's had two offers from bigger clubs while in his current post. I'm looking forward to your long list of British managers who've had more offers from bigger clubs while in their current job.

Are we really going to start kicking our managers for turning down bigger clubs?

Maybe some of our fans thought it was lack of ambition that made Fergie turn down Rangers as well. This was before the internet though and I remained blissfully unaware of the existence of these morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You’re wandering off down the same path as afc1903mad there. Turn back before it’s too late
    It's not opinion, it's demonstrable truth.

That you are too stupid to grasp it doesn't make it any less so.

Yes. I'm aware of all the sophistry about Sevco, weak Hearts, weak Hibs and the rest but no-one with a reasonable understanding of how predicted outcomes for a team with our budget in our league would work could doubt it for a second.
    Not sure what's "sophistry" about it. Those three teams have only had one full season together in the league since McInnes took over.

He's had two offers from bigger clubs while in his current post. I'm looking forward to your long list of British managers who've had more offers from bigger clubs while in their current job.

Are we really going to start kicking our managers for turning down bigger clubs?

Maybe some of our fans thought it was lack of ambition that made Fergie turn down Rangers as well. This was before the internet though and I remained blissfully unaware of the existence of these morons.
    How about the Watford manager who went to Everton for a start. I hardly think fergie turning them down in the 80’s is the same as now

So rare that no teams are interested in him when they have vacancies. No team will look at him again he bottled it with going to ibrox as he would be expected to win things and he’d have been much closer to Celtic in budget terms.
    You genuinely do not have a scooby, in any walk of life, folk are given opportunities to apply for work positions or are headhunted accordingly, with this there are reasons to accept if successful in the application or turn down the offer from the headhunter........nothing new there and it is f uck all to do with bottling anything, that perhaps does not sit well with a small minority’s mindset on here, however, I respect folk’s decisions, obviously some others don’t.

HNY

SF

It's not opinion, it's demonstrable truth.

That you are too stupid to grasp it doesn't make it any less so.
    Actually it’s not but don’t let that put you off, fire right in

So rare that no teams are interested in him when they have vacancies. No team will look at him again he bottled it with going to ibrox as he would be expected to win things and he’d have been much closer to Celtic in budget terms.
    Really, you've never mentioned that first sentence before.....or maybe you have, about 27,000,000 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    You genuinely do not have a scooby, in any walk of life, folk are given opportunities to apply for work positions or are headhunted accordingly, with this there are reasons to accept if successful in the application or turn down the offer from the headhunter........nothing new there and it is f uck all to do with bottling anything, that perhaps does not sit well with a small minority’s mindset on here, however, I respect folk’s decisions, obviously some others don’t.

HNY

SF

You should put all these nuggets into a book, it’s wasted on here. You deserve a wider audience

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You should put all these nuggets into a book, it’s wasted on here. You deserve a wider audience
    Yeah jack jarvis explains how the job market works

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast