+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team vs Watford

Team vs Watford

Hmmm...back to 4 at the back, with any luck. If Shelvey is fit then I'd like to see Rafa start him and see how far he gets rather than start with Hayden and bring him on when we're inevitably losing. Don't know where Lascelles' head is at the moment but he's been shocking ever since signing that new contract and I'd bench him. If Shelvey isn't fit I'd rather Longstaff got a shot before Hayden.

......................................Dubravka.... .............................

Yedlin..................Fernandez..............Sch ar..........Dummett

Ritchie.................Shelvey...............Diam e........Kenedy

...........................Perez.................

................................Rondon

Eeesh......

Goalie

Defender..defender ..defender..defender

Defender ...defender...defender..defender

Defender

Rondon

I reckon he will play with the wingbacks again and make a lot of changes. We really do need 3 points today but wont be easy

...............................................Dub ravka............................................. ..

........................Schar...............Fernan dez..................Lascelles

Yedlin..............Shelvey................Hayden. ................Diame............Ritchie

..............................................Muto

............................................Rondon

Muto's off to the Asian Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Muto's off to the Asian Cup.
    Theres only one thing for it then

unleash Perez

Welease Wodger, more like...

Will Benitez go for it , bearing in mind games to come , or sit back have 25% possession and hope for a goal from a free kick .
    Judging by the Shiite below us .. If get another 15-18 points, it may well be enough .
    So just write off the next few (excluding Cardiff ) and hope to pick up the points v the Shiite below us .
    The strategy worked v Watford at home .. They couldn't buy a goal , finishing was all over the place maybe the same again.

I’d go for Zippity’s first line up. I think Fernandez/Schar is our best CB partnership. As for Lascelles head it’s probably still pointing the wrong way after putting the cross back into the path of Lovren.

Atsu Perez and Rondon up front .. Gawd

Shelvey is fit but Hayden is preferred and Lascelles is in AGAIN ahead of Schar. We have to feckn win today.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)