+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Burnley Cup Tie

I knew you would post on here again as usual uncle Alfie dingle lol.
    But remember I did try, I did ask messrs Alto & Beds & any other Lancy Burnsley dingle to post on here and join in with our Yorkie/Tykes party.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Hey up you Yawkies,hope you all have a great day out in Sunny Lancashire on your travels from the dark side ..A week ago I would have given the Clarets no chance the way we are playing ,but Dyche dropped Hart and put the clubs fav person and captain back in goal.Since then we have considerabley improved our football with two very important wins.. We will be making changes for the cup tie,but if you lads get stuck in and give it a go I can see it being a high scoring match whichever way it goes.. Wishing you all the best and safe travels from the dark side and back.. Enjoy your day whatever the result maybe..

Clarets 3 Tykes 2 ...sorry lads..lol
    Your team made my day on Wednesday Alf, hope you’ve turned a corner ( in the League anyway ).

Cheers Jules,a great result for us ..It would be nice to do the Yawkshire double on Saturday.. Lol

Ennybody kno iffits unreserved seertin tommora ? Al lookart fothi SB wilta be waring thi blue Coyit ? Al be in stooun ireland gear ! Burberry scarf, RL cap, !! Jules n missis alevva pink artfit on av earrd ope a see ya booarth , buon viaggio

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ennybody kno iffits unreserved seertin tommora ? Al lookart fothi SB wilta be waring thi blue Coyit ? Al be in stooun ireland gear ! Burberry scarf, RL cap, !! Jules n missis alevva pink artfit on av earrd ope a see ya booarth , buon viaggio
    Av only got wun coit--mi owd blue fleece wia brokkun zip.
    Allev two jumpers on cossitz gooina be cowd.
    Am walkin wia brarn stick so the carnt be menni like me theear. If tha eearz sumdi chunterring abart Gooat that'll clinch it. Feel free to greet me and say, "Tha'r SB n al buy thi a pint".

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av only got wun coit--mi owd blue fleece wia brokkun zip.
    Allev two jumpers on cossitz gooina be cowd.
    Am walkin wia brarn stick so the carnt be menni like me theear. If tha eearz sumdi chunterring abart Gooat that'll clinch it. Feel free to greet me and say, "Tha'r SB n al buy thi a pint".
    Thaccan ev a pint or warriva tha wants tha knos that , allus rememba arr generous tha wa wi pies at Mount , mi son allus asks if av sin thi since, tharra gooden, alleva bag ov M&S buttamints wimee anorl , al lobthi sum no feytin

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We have ironed the arrfit.
    Setting off at 0800, after a bale of hay for breakfastName:  12880761-8FF1-442E-AF9B-0CEE6AB4BC7A.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  13.1 KB

Luvvit
    Last edited by Romared; 04-01-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Who will be the pantomine donkey this time tomorrow eh lads.. hope it's not going to be one of our lot!.

This does have the makings of a cracking little cup tie, let's see who ends up with the bragging rights at the end of the day eh. Ohh and even if we lose, remember at least we're not from the dull side (Lancasho*ite).

You were well and truly mugged Lads ..The donkey prize goes to the lad who gave the penalty away.. Phookin clown..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast