+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love This Club

Love This Club

We love this club. We want to stay in the league. Moaning, criticizing, condemning, judging, stirring, moaning all add to the odds of us going down. Who improves when they are criticized? Confidence goes down and we become more defensive. People at the club aren't any different so why do we keep doing it. Frustration yes but lets fight for the cause now and bring the best out of everybody.

We've got a club we love, a cause to back (survival) and a half decent chance if WE get right behind the club and team.

Im in. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    Im in. 👍
    He's in ^^^

I'll stick to the moaning meself, it's all I'm any good at.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    He's in ^^^

I'll stick to the moaning meself, it's all I'm any good at.
    I've tried repeating "Dan Jones is a pretty good left back" twenty times, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've tried repeating "Dan Jones is a pretty good left back" twenty times, but it doesn't seem to be working.
    I tried clinking my heels 3 times but instead of Kansas, we've got Dog'sass.

So Pietastic's top carol is O Come All Ye Faithful?

Elite Pie: I've tried repeating "Dan Jones is a pretty good left back" twenty times, but it doesn't seem to be working.
    ... hail Snobhead 1. You look and look and look at him; looking for the thing that's good which somebody somewhere must see different to you. But no. He is cr4p.
    Whatever happened to the simple rules .. 1. first to the ball. 2. stop the cross. That's all you have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Was gonna make a joke about that being the theme song of the Catholic church, but I won't cos it's in bad taste. Phewww, just avoided that one.

Criticising is something that can have a benefit if the person it is aimed it is capable of listening and taking it on board.

Too many directors and managers surround themselves with yes men and are rarely challenged. Alan Hardy is one of those, he surrounds himself with sycophants and prefers to hear what they have to say. Even now on Twitter he's retweeting gushing comments saying how he saved the club etc. Well, it doesn't really feel much like we've been saved, because we are even lower in the league and still losing money hand over fist. I appreciate he did try, but up to now, he has failed.

He needs to truly acknowledge that and change if he's going to succeed.

Here is an example. Poor Alan, it's not his fault, the nasty managers said they could do a good job

MB BoxTendo
    ‏ @MBBoxTendo
    Replying to @Bigalanh5 @JHBadminton

You can not be held responsible or accountable for the current situation NCFC are in. You interviewed and put trust in people who- claimed that they could do a job, that has an open changing job description. Firstly identify the real problems then fix it... #ProSports #ItsNotYou

And here is the best reply

Handy Badminton Club
    ‏ @JHBadminton

Handy Badminton Club Retweeted Elevate for Lessons

100% behind @Bigalanh5 But as the leader of any organisation the buck will always stop with the person at the top whether it is their fault or not. Too many crucial errors have been in the past 12 months and the result is where we are now. Good luck trying to put it right

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It might be In The Bleak Midwinter!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast