+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v West Ham

Burnley v West Ham

What Can I Say ?

But I'll Still Be Here

I'm staying home on Sunday, I cannot watch another mauling.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm staying home on Sunday, I cannot watch another mauling.
    I am so traumatised BT that I may need to go back into therapy. This has not happened since we were beaten 5-0 at Ewood.

You all take it far too seriously ----it's only a game! Get things into perspective and it's dead easy.
    Your choice whether or not you attend so no problem with that, however, if you do decide to attend then please support your team and stop whinging about what might have been. We have what we have and we are what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    .......stop whinging about what might have been.
    We have what we have and we are what we are.
    listen to Sub everyone - now sit silent- and Take Your Punishment !

He's right though.. Just enjoy the ride wherever it's taking us.. We will all be Clarets supporters at the end of the season whatever happens.. I'm looking forward to championship football again it's far more competitive ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    He's right though.. Just enjoy the ride wherever it's taking us.. We will all be Clarets supporters at the end of the season whatever happens.. I'm looking forward to championship football again it's far more competitive ..
    Et Tu, Brute ?

.....get yourself a Wooly Jumper for Christmas - Alf !?!

If I wrote a match report it would go something like this...

Mee played it inside to Tarkowski who hits it long for Barnes, their 6'6" centre back heads it out into a gaping hole in midfield to a clever international midfielder with 40 caps for his country, who runs unopposed for thirty yards before slipping the ball inside to their highly mobile centre forward who skips around Mee and coolly slots it past a totally dejected Joe Hart.

Have you read the script Supersub6 because you will in all probability see it again tomorrow, but in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    Et Tu, Brute ?

.....get yourself a Wooly Jumper for Christmas - Alf !?!

Baa humbug

Que sera sera ---it's only a game!
    Norder --point taken, however, you missed my point which is that nobody HAS to go to watch any game. You have all said what it will be like, therefore, why go to watch if it causes you or others to moan about what you are all saying it will be like anyway?
    I think that Burnley is full of masochists ---with the odd one in Bolton!

If you go, just enjoy the game, no matter what the result and life will continue as normal without any drama ---alternatively, if you can't do that, get pissed adn forget all about it and life will continue just the same ------but you will have a hangover!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)