+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: G.G

G.G

I've noticed when I venture on to this board that G.G gets quite a lot of flack (from one poster in particular).My view is the mans been a breath of fresh air and does absolutely loads of good things for Barnsley supporters and the community in general.As for transfer dealings he gets the deals over the line and is no way involved in player recruitment and selection.That also goes for management selection.Give the guy and the new board a break,they took over a club that was having more than its fair share of turmoil at the time.Could they have done better than appoint Jose? maybe they could.The bottom line is hindsight is a wonderful thing but we went down by one point that's the equivalent of a shot scored or a save made. I look forward to the New Year with plenty of optimism for our football club.Happy New Year to you all enjoy the second half of the season.

i too look forad to the New Year Bill, as for G.G. i also think hes a good un.

Thuz a flaw in thi argument Bill and thi mate Colliers supooartin thi.

A assuming am the "one poster in particular" tharronabart.

Tha sez "The bottom line is hindsight is a wonderful thing" implying a only criticised Goat fo appointing Morais after we we relegated, Az Colliers will confirm when he called me "a disgrace" for saying Morais worra pillaker days after he came and not giing 'im a chance I sed it wud end in tears az sooin az he came and a wo reyt. Credit weear itz due.

Thuz sum, particularly on "the other place", that are happy to blow cigar smoke up Goat's arse even fo just going forra crap. Med me laugh yisterdi when Goat was being praised to the heavens fo telling sum bloke whose grandson who edda pot onniz leg he couldn't use the Legends VIP lift forriz grandson but suggested he could contact the Box Office to gerra seeat at a lower level.

Tha can be pillaked if tha wants Bill but dunt count me in.

A think tharron a p1ss tek when tha sez Goat iz not involved in recruitment of players and management selection. Thi pooast wor almost believable azzan alternative view until tha sed that.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 29-12-2018 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Tha sez "The bottom line is hindsight is a wonderful thing" implying a only criticised Goat fo appointing Morais after we we relegated, Az Colliers will confirm when he called me "a disgrace" for saying Morais worra pillaker days after he came and not giing 'im a chance I sed it wud end in tears az sooin az he came and a wo reyt. Credit weear itz due.

Thuz sum, particularly on "the other place", that are happy to blow cigar smoke up Goat's arse even fo just going forra crap. Med me laugh yisterdi when Goat was being praised to the heavens fo telling sum bloke whose grandson who edda pot onniz leg he couldn't use the Legends VIP lift forriz grandson but suggested he could contact the Box Office to gerra seeat at a lower level.

A think tharron a p1ss tek when tha sez Goat iz not involved in recruitment of players and management selection. Thi pooast wor almost believable azzan alternative view until tha sed that.

Goat ez a job to du. If big cheeses trust him (as did Cryne) in evvin a big seh on player recruitment then that's what wiv got to accept. Wi cant change owt. Am not too sure missen but as a pointed art on another thread tha cant knock the signin o Woodrow n Dougall. Mamadou still ent settled, a thowt he'd mek it crack this season in this division but ee seems to tek wun step forrard and then two back

He said they couldn’t use the lift due to insurance but they could have any other seat in the stadium with a free seat for a carer and he would get a player and Toby tyke to come and meet the lad. Thought it was decent to offer him that

There all YES men to the owners else they wouldn't have been appointed

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Goat ez a job to du. If big cheeses trust him (as did Cryne) in evvin a big seh on player recruitment then that's what wiv got to accept. Wi cant change owt. Am not too sure missen but as a pointed art on another thread tha cant knock the signin o Woodrow n Dougall. Mamadou still ent settled, a thowt he'd mek it crack this season in this division but ee seems to tek wun step forrard and then two back
    Worth the money we paid for Thiam for that goal alone today ! Joking aside I thought he played really well today

A know we are stuck wi Goat Pass and evvto mek the best of it burra cuddant let Bill gerraway wi summa things he sed. Al be saying nowt else abart it. Celebrate todays win iz wot aar say instead of me cummin back in to read that stuff abart me.

A know we are stuck wi Goat Pass and evvto mek the best of it burra cuddant let Bill gerraway wi summa things he sed. Al be saying nowt else abart it. Celebrate todays win iz wot aar say instead of me cummin back in to read that stuff abart me.
    Fair comment SB

Quote Originally Posted by sbred48 View Post
    thuz a flaw in thi argument bill and thi mate colliers supooartin thi.

Tha sez "the bottom line is hindsight is a wonderful thing" implying a only criticised goat fo appointing morais after we we relegated, az colliers will confirm when he called me "a disgrace" for saying morais worra pillaker days after he came and not giing 'im a chance i sed it wud end in tears az sooin az he came and a wo reyt. Credit weear itz due.

Thuz sum, particularly on "the other place", that are happy to blow cigar smoke up goat's arse even fo just going forra crap. Med me laugh yisterdi when goat was being praised to the heavens fo telling sum bloke whose grandson who edda pot onniz leg he couldn't use the legends vip lift forriz grandson but suggested he could contact the box office to gerra seeat at a lower level.

Tha can be pillaked if tha wants bill but dunt count me in.

A think tharron a p1ss tek when tha sez goat iz not involved in recruitment of players and management selection. Thi pooast wor almost believable azzan alternative view until tha sed that.
    Last edited by upthecolliers; 29-12-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast