+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bristol City Post Match Thoughts

No way was that a second yellow for Jones. It should have been a free kick to us.Their player cut in front of him and went down. Ref couldn’t wait to give it.

He's a sanitary towell

whats with all the towell hate .. he has given his all for us in the last 16 months.. he got sent off for a stupid challange .. and now we all want him to go .. get a grip ..all players make stupid errors at times. rush of blood frustration. anger it comes with the game .. there has been worst takles . remember roy keene on a city player . did everyone want him never to wear a utd shirt again ...its like you cant wait to pull us down all the time ..

Read all my comments on here when do I pull us down all the time?
    Im reacting to one game that I payed my hard earned money to go to.
    I repeat Towell knew what he was doing it’s ridiculous and I hope he gets dropped after his ban.
    Unprofessional deliberate and a disrespect to the paying travelling fans who went.
    Up to Warne what he does about it but he cost us a point that could be the difference between staying up.
    If he comes back in the team straight after his ban that’s the managers choice if he doesn’t then no big loss.
    I’ll say it again he knew what he was doing.

i am not aiming my point at you pocket . all i am saying is lots of players get sent off .. our very own jerry yates got sent off for carlisle . for a stupid thing . now he has scorred 5 in 4 . what about the stupid tackle that derby player did on towell.. he scores alot of goals for them .did he never play again.. its part of the game . it happens .. dissapointing yes ..recless yes .. drop him after his ban no . do we need him yes .

Your correct players have done worse I agree.
    Maybe I’ll calm down in a couple of years about it.😊
    Actually out of all our players I wouldn’t have put him down for losing his head on the pitch.
    Still severely annoyed about it though just ridiculous.

we are all millers pocket and we all want them to do well .thats what football dose to us all its in our blood you know that . maybe the player towell brought down had just said something minutes before and towell lost it .. we will never no . tuesday we may win and we will all have the 60 mile smile ... UTM pocket and keep up the great posts

First of all a much more watchable game than Bolton.

Negatives have all been said on here, well done to the fans who travelled.

Positives:

A good first start by Wiles, he's going to be a proper footballer, needs a run in the team.

Rodak - some great stops again

Taylor, good all-action game, apart from the obvious.

Ajayi my MoM - in the last 20 minutes he seemed to be playing in at least 3 different positions at the same time.

For the record, I thought the second yellow for Jones was a mistake - he did get caught wrong sided, but their player pulled him down first. Anyway , we can't appeal that.

Bristol city fans rated AJayi and Vaulks.
    I thought Ajayi was MOM.
    We need a good backing Tuesday need the 3 points desperately.
    2-1 millers I can feel it in my water.

Just watched highlights, no way whatsoever is Jones a 2nd yellow.

Can’t argue with Towell, even Williams knew if you look at his reaction.

Can’t agree with Don about we need Towell at this time because for me he’s gone backwards in his last 3- 4 games
    Last edited by millertop; 30-12-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast