+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does anyone else feel...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Only when responding to Sid Swale.
    I've always found Sid Swale to be a decent bloke.

I love the way Simple Simon starts his post with "No need to be rude", and ends it by calling people boring old PHarts!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Quick question for all. Is this just me, or does anyone else ever type something along the lines of 'Go **** yourself you ignorant, pompous, uneducated and insensitive twa*' and then have to go back and type something more polite before posting it?
    Yes to the first part, no to the second. Very often I've typed a reply, then on reviewing it before hitting submit, I think to myself this board isn't worth getting wound up over. So I log out and go and do something constructive instead.

When I first registered there was a poster with the username "aboardfullofidiots", I often wonder if he had the gift of precognition.

Happy New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

I love the way Simple Simon starts his post with "No need to be rude", and ends it by calling people boring old PHarts!
    Yes lol.... He actually calls them Paul Harts... errr... Paul Harts not PHarts? Of course he meant Pharts but lets not put words in his mouth eh?
    As for his presumed implication that this site is an Old Farts la la land sancutary, well, nuff said.
    And regarding his proper owner statement (how dare he dear!!) I was going to post that an unnamed person is broke, desperately seeking sponsorship and would happily off load the club but I decided against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Yes to the first part, no to the second. Very often I've typed a reply, then on reviewing it before hitting submit, I think to myself this board isn't worth getting wound up over. So I log out and go and do something constructive instead.

When I first registered there was a poster with the username "aboardfullofidiots", I often wonder if he had the gift of precognition.

Happy New Year.
    Happy New Year Jeekay!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Who is this Sid Swale?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Who is this Sid Swale?
    Absolutely no relative, Laxative, I assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Absolutely no relative, Laxative, I assure you.
    Likewise

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234