+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: that was absolutely terrible today,no complaint had it been 5 or 6

that was absolutely terrible today,no complaint had it been 5 or 6

i havnt ever saw a Dundee side misplace so many passes not under any pressure.
    we are a mess all over the park
    the goalie gives me the fear,never off his line for a corner and iv never seen a goalie lack the ability to rule his 6 yrd box in the manner Hamilton does.

Mccanns legacy lingers on unfortunately
    Last edited by shaded; 29-12-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    i havnt ever saw a Dundee side misplace so many passes not under any pressure.
    we are a mess all over the park
    the goalie gives me the fear,never off his line for a corner and iv never seen a goalie lack the ability to rule his 6 yrd box in the manner Hamilton does.

Mccanns legacy lingers on unfortunately
    Were you at Pittodrie?
    That today is as bad it could ever ever get
    torn to shreds from a proper prem side
    Nothing to take from it and once again the sooner the keeper goes the better

no i wasna up at pittodrie but agree we were bad bad today

We are the worst side in the league that's why we are bottom ,we can't do the basics that's why we are bottom ,I'm 50 years old and have seen this many times we all know where this us heading ,genuinely feel for JM inherited a very poor group of players ,St Johnstone are an example of a well run / drilled team punching above their weight ,so fcuk if they get piss poor crowds they still perform most weeks some dees think we have a divine right to be above teams like saints ,it's not 1962/3 season we need to look at where we are and be honest we are a SPL team at the moment but probably won't be this time next year.
    At this stage in my lifetime following Dundee I just want stability and a decent cup run we won't achieve anymore .....ever ...we just won't....

An absolutely abject performance and McIntyres body language tells me he’s struggling to cope.relegation certainties unless st mirren continue to follow our example.

I think he’s just glad the breaks here, a good few on that pitch yesterday had gave up before the game started, let’s hope he has at least four decent players who take a bit pride in themselves coming in

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)