+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The DERRY

rros
    did you see the video clip that was in the record of the old derry stairs?
    if you havnt then im away to get the pop corn
    absolute disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    rros
    absolute disgrace
    Ive seen the video, the hoses still look good!Phucking disgrace, hope it goes on to tv and shames the most respected.

Is it on the daily record page?

Cannae really bring myself to look at it.

My first Dee game was at Hampden, then when my dad starting taking me regular it was stand or stand enclosure, then the Derry when I was old enuf.

First time I walked up they steps I thought it was majestic, last time I also thought it was pretty special.

I wish I can remember who we were playing (May have been hibs in a lc group game) my first night game when I walked up there but I do remember thinking "that's how goalies wear hats" after seeing how bright the lights were.

The only time I played on dens, I made sure I scored (hiya jdfc) and also made sure I had a clearance Doon they steps.... just because.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Is it on the daily record page?

Cannae really bring myself to look at it.

My first Dee game was at Hampden, then when my dad starting taking me regular it was stand or stand enclosure, then the Derry when I was old enuf.

First time I walked up they steps I thought it was majestic, last time I also thought it was pretty special.

I wish I can remember who we were playing (May have been hibs in a lc group game) my first night game when I walked up there but I do remember thinking "that's how goalies wear hats" after seeing how bright the lights were.

The only time I played on dens, I made sure I scored (hiya jdfc) and also made sure I had a clearance Doon they steps.... just because.��
    Goals when your warming up don’t count

Being in hospitality yesterday I gave season ticket to a mate, he got to ground just after 3, he was on Dens road so decided to go in Derry, boy refused him as his ticket was for Cox, what difference was it to gateman, no as if it was sold out

12 mins, you must be a slow typer

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    rros
    absolute disgrace
    Wouldnae load but pictures enuf.

In fact I've got pictures of the other steps that are just as bad (minus the hoses)

It's ****ing shameful that it's like that, really ****ing is.

It can be auld withoot it being in that state.

I was gonna take my spare garden hose to the hospo yesterday to see if I got in we it or i cud have just dumped it someplace randomly if they didnae like it.

Seems to be the done thing

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Goals when your warming up don’t count

Being in hospitality yesterday I gave season ticket to a mate, he got to ground just after 3, he was on Dens road so decided to go in Derry, boy refused him as his ticket was for Cox, what difference was it to gateman, no as if it was sold out
    If the ticket's for one part of the ground why would anyone think it's going to be accepted in another part? Doesn't make sense. That's like going to the Odeon with a pre booked ticket for Cineworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    If the ticket's for one part of the ground why would anyone think it's going to be accepted in another part? Doesn't make sense. That's like going to the Odeon with a pre booked ticket for Cineworld.
    No it isn't 2 different buildings as opposed to the same building

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Seriously? The Bobby Cox Stand is the same building as The Derry? Again that's like saying my house is the same building as the house next door because they're both in Downfield.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    The point is you don't buy a ticket for The Odeon and expect to be able to use it in Cineworld. Just like you don't have a ticket for The Bobby Cox and expect to be able to use it in The Derry.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)