+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The DERRY

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Your a fan, once a fairly high profile fan, you post on here and you put in the odd comment about hoses usually trying to irritate Islay and you think most respected is a great guy.

I just want to know if you think it's acceptable to have the ground in that nic
    I'm on record as saying I couldn't care less about the hoses, they're in a derelict part of the stadium, are not causing an immediate H&S hazard and to be perfectly honest I've never once noticed them and I pass outside Dens Park down Dens Road regularly. That's my honest view and nothing to do with Islay's vendetta.

The condition of the ground as a whole is none of my business. I go to Dens, I sit in The Coxy, I watch the match, I support the team, I often shout abuse at referees, sometimes I celebrate goals then go I home. That is my connection with Dundee FC.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'm on record as saying I couldn't care less about the hoses, they're in a derelict part of the stadium, are not causing an immediate H&S hazard and to be perfectly honest I've never once noticed them and I pass outside Dens Park down Dens Road regularly. That's my honest view and nothing to do with Islay's vendetta.

The condition of the ground as a whole is none of my business. I go to Dens, I sit in The Coxy, I watch the match, I support the team, I often shout abuse at referees, sometimes I celebrate goals then go I home. That is my connection with Dundee FC.
    That's fine.

But Islay and I and I think many others do care.

So let Islay and i get on with caring by putting the boot into a stadium manager who isn't doing or delegating to have that eyesore tidied up.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Folk like him are the reason people don’t go, advocates for double queuing, now being a prick about where you should be allowed to sit, boy didn’t buy a ticket for the Cox I gave him it, and you know with his health it would have taken at least ten mins to get around to Cox, game wasn’t sold out so what is problem with it, it’s no like he was at the pictures,

He also thinks the state of Dens is ok, that says it all
    How did the turnstile operator know that there wouldn't be a rush on Derry tickets on Saturday resulting in them all being sold? Surely you can see that the club has to assume if a ticket is sold for an area that that is where the individual will sit. Imagine if another one of your mates walked to the shop, bought a Derry ticket, walked back to The Derry and was told 'sorry we've let guys in with Coxy tickets and it's now full'. That would be a whole new whinge wouldn't it?

Questions - why didn't your mate go to the shop earlier and swap his Coxy ticket for a Derry ticket? Or why didn't you do it for him if he wanted to go into The Derry? How am I supposed to know that it would have taken at least ten minutes for your mate to get to The Coxy with the state of his health? Am I his doctor?

You constantly look for sticks to beat the club (and me) with, generally their stupid niff naff easily cleared up points that the club would help with if asked. But then your agenda isn't what's good for the club and any good stuff the club does is it? It's only what suits you personally - and your mates of course.

I have never at any point said the state of Dens is OK, I've clearly stated more than once that I don't care and that it's none of my business, why can't you understand that? You're not thick, I know that for a fact, so please take that on board.

I won't insult you the way you insulted me because I'm above that and I believe that when you look at it again you'll realise you're above name calling too.

That's fine.

But Islay and I and I think many others do care.

So let Islay and i get on with caring by putting the boot into a stadium manager who isn't doing or delegating to have that eyesore tidied up.
    Fill your boots.

How did the turnstile operator know that there wouldn't be a rush on Derry tickets on Saturday resulting in them all being sold? Surely you can see that the club has to assume if a ticket is sold for an area that that is where the individual will sit. Imagine if another one of your mates walked to the shop, bought a Derry ticket, walked back to The Derry and was told 'sorry we've let guys in with Coxy tickets and it's now full'. That would be a whole new whinge wouldn't it?

Questions - why didn't your mate go to the shop earlier and swap his Coxy ticket for a Derry ticket? Or why didn't you do it for him if he wanted to go into The Derry? How am I supposed to know that it would have taken at least ten minutes for your mate to get to The Coxy with the state of his health? Am I his doctor?

You constantly look for sticks to beat the club (and me) with, generally their stupid niff naff easily cleared up points that the club would help with if asked. But then your agenda isn't what's good for the club and any good stuff the club does is it? It's only what suits you personally - and your mates of course.

I have never at any point said the state of Dens is OK, I've clearly stated more than once that I don't care and that it's none of my business, why can't you understand that? You're not thick, I know that for a fact, so please take that on board.

I won't insult you the way you insulted me because I'm above that and I believe that when you look at it again you'll realise you're above name calling too.
    Niff naff🤣

I've never known Jdfc to beat up the club, me aye plenty, Jdfc not guilty.

Fill your boots.
    Consider it an on going operation

It’s not about “ifs” and “maybes”, you know and I know there wasn’t a last minute rush to buy Derry tickets, one person trying to gain entry to the “wrong” end wasn’t going to cause any bother, any one that’s not a jobsworth would have just let him through, there was not a soul out side the Derry when he got there, not even a steward.

Your point about asking the club, write to them, I can assure you doesn’t work, I’ve emailed Nelms twice and Keyes once, never to have a response,

I’m not name calling, I call it as I see it, if I think someone is being a prick I say so, I don’t come looking for you, where do I beat the club, asking why we played three away games in 7 days when we didn’t need to can’t be classed as beat the club with a stick surely, ask anyone that goes away on a regular basis you’ll find they felt the same, I sat at Parkhead with just over 100 Dee’s, the lowest I’ve ever seen at an away match, that tells its own story in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    It’s not about “ifs” and “maybes”, you know and I know there wasn’t a last minute rush to buy Derry tickets, one person trying to gain entry to the “wrong” end wasn’t going to cause any bother, any one that’s not a jobsworth would have just let him through, there was not a soul out side the Derry when he got there, not even a steward.

Your point about asking the club, write to them, I can assure you doesn’t work, I’ve emailed Nelms twice and Keyes once, never to have a response,

I’m not name calling, I call it as I see it, if I think someone is being a prick I say so, I don’t come looking for you, where do I beat the club, asking why we played three away games in 7 days when we didn’t need to can’t be classed as beat the club with a stick surely, ask anyone that goes away on a regular basis you’ll find they felt the same, I sat at Parkhead with just over 100 Dee’s, the lowest I’ve ever seen at an away match, that tells its own story in my opinion
    I hope you have a good new year.

Consider it an on going operation
    It needs a call sign.

I hope you have a good new year.
    I hope all Dees have a good new year, especially the team

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)