+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: The DERRY

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I object to being called a liar and a cheat.
    Kindly apologise and withdraw your remark.
    Don't be ridiculous.

Hi HuddersfieldDee.
    One of the problems of having 4,000 members of DFCSS was it was almost impossible to call a Special Meeting as 10% of the membership had to sign the notice requesting the meeting and what was to be discussed. That means that 400 members had to sign the notice which was difficult when members lived all over the UK and beyond.
    So, what if the 4000 members had decided to pay the £5, what would have happened apart from DFCSS getting rich, you would still be needing 400 signatures.

I paid £5 at the start, took ump**** attempts before money went through, I got zilch information from them that year.

Surely it wouldn’t be difficult to remove the “moving from Dens paragraph” or to amend it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    So, what if the 4000 members had decided to pay the £5, what would have happened apart from DFCSS getting rich, you would still be needing 400 signatures.

I paid £5 at the start, took ump**** attempts before money went through, I got zilch information from them that year.

Surely it wouldn’t be difficult to remove the “moving from Dens paragraph” or to amend it.
    Don't try and tell the superiors what to do, this is their moment back in the limelight and they will milk it.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Don't try and tell the superiors what to do, this is their moment back in the limelight and they will milk it.
    That is exactly what all supporters should be doing. They should speaking up for what they think. They should tell those who have the responsibility to act, what their concerns are.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    That is exactly what all supporters should be doing. They should speaking up for what they think. They should tell those who have the responsibility to act, what their concerns are.
    Dfcss represent dfcss not the wider fan base.

Dfcss and their supporters continually muddy the waters in this area Bcram.

As you know I think there is trouble ahead but I don't want my views represented by dfcss.

According to what was said at the meeting the reason that they had to go public was that FPS were originally wanting a decision from the DFCSS board of directors by the end of October 2018. The society had to obtain expert legal advice and that takes time. The board of directors have given all the members of DFCSS the opportunity to express their views by email and members present at the AGM also expressed their views and concerns.
    The closing date for members to submit their views by email to the society is Monday 21st January 2019 so there is still time for you Taintedice to join DFCSS and email your views.
    Hmmm, that to me sounds as if the delays to Campy project are at least in part down to DFCSS procrastination. Doesn't sound like much has changed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HuddersfieldDee View Post
    Hmmm, that to me sounds as if the delays to Campy project are at least in part down to DFCSS procrastination. Doesn't sound like much has changed at all.
    being honest i doubt very much that any delay in the project campy has anything to do with dfcss,if it did youd be hearing the yanks very very loudly.

i too dont trust the yanks esp at this end of the pond,would love to hear what Steve Martin thinks of the situation!
    if he is free too!

Respect the view, but the owner's were looking for an answer in October, DFCSS have gone to the few remaining members three months after that deadline.
    Make no mistake the owner's are looking to make money, that will not happen through football, it is certainly achievable through development of land. The club is a tool for that, merger is irrelevant to that, so why would they?

Quote Originally Posted by HuddersfieldDee View Post
    Respect the view, but the owner's were looking for an answer in October, DFCSS have gone to the few remaining members three months after that deadline.
    Make no mistake the owner's are looking to make money, that will not happen through football, it is certainly achievable through development of land. The club is a tool for that, merger is irrelevant to that, so why would they?
    It has previously been well documented that the delays to the Campy project lie with Transport Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    being honest i doubt very much that any delay in the project campy has anything to do with dfcss,if it did youd be hearing the yanks very very loudly.

i too dont trust the yanks esp at this end of the pond,would love to hear what Steve Martin thinks of the situation!
    if he is free too!

Hi Shaded,
    Although Steve Martin has been punted from the board and directors box I understand that he is still a partner of FPS. It will be interesting to see what happens with FPS when they transfer their shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited to Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited as was stated in the latest annual accounts published in March 2018.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)