+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: El Kessocko

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    1pm and that’s the first mention of Durrant. Have a wee lie in today? On the sauce last night?
    It is your good self that mentions the “D” word.......normally I refer to it/him as “wee bigot prick”.......however, we all know your thoughts on that.......as for sauce last night......afraid not, sea bass, new potatoes and assorted veg accompanied with a really nice Sancerre, tonight might be different as we both like peppered sauce with our T-bone.

HNY

SF

It looks like your whole argument is based on one fixtures attendance from one season. Flimsy.

That might be a typically weegie attitude but then again, yours is typical of many I’ve encountered within the AFC support. We don’t get involved in their shinty, I don’t see why they should get involved in our football

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    tonight might be different as we both like peppered sauce with our T-bone.

SF
    Enjoy your steak. You canny catch mad cow disease twice

It looks like your whole argument is based on one fixtures attendance from one season. Flimsy.

That might be a typically weegie attitude but then again, yours is typical of many I’ve encountered within the AFC support. We don’t get involved in their shinty, I don’t see why they should get involved in our football
    I can't be arsed looking up average attendances but if I did I'm pretty certain County and ICT 'S averages would be well about most in the Championship and all of Division 1 and 2. Regarding shinty, once again showing your ignorance, or maybe it's just you trying to be a smart arse again, there is some shinty up north, I think Beauly would be the nearest team, but not much considering County and ICT are east coast.

When you say "our" football, whose football is that? Or are you again just looking at this from a weegie type mentality. The S in SPFL stands for Scottish, not just Strathclyde and thereabouts.

There hasnt been a Strathclyde since 1996

There’s the weegie paranoia again

Another thing, the County board and Chairman deserve great praise from developing Victoria Park from a Highland League stadium to one that meets Premiership standards and not having to move from the traditional home. Also for creating indoor and outdoor training pitches on site.

There hasnt been a Strathclyde since 1996

There’s the weegie paranoia again
    Ok, can you explain what you mean by "our" football? Whose football is that?

Enjoy your steak. You canny catch mad cow disease twice
    We will enjoy our steaks, decent sauce, home made mash and mixed veg, tonight though, it will be a decent Rioja washing it down......if indeed the steak affects my mental state.....so be it, not phased in any way.

SF

No problem. By our football I’m referring to people who don’t heat their homes with whale blubber. It’s great they take an interest in it but surely that’s what the Highland League is for? I don’t see where this love in for County & ICT is coming from & I very much doubt it’s reciprocated. It’s ok to disagree with that but I’d rather go to Hamilton a hundred times than return to Dingwall

No problem. By our football I’m referring to people who don’t heat their homes with whale blubber.
    They don't even bother heating their homes in weegie overspill sh1tholes like Dumbarton.

The hun/tink inhabitants of such poverty stricken dumps are too full of smack or p1shed too notice the cold.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast