+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: El Kessocko

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What's the script with the recent bigot stuff coming out of ICT?
    I've nae idea, it's an odd one and seems to have come from a p1ssed up English player.

I'm a bit out of the loop these days so hinna heard any sklek.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You get the occasional "righ' enaaaaawfff".

One thing that does/did rip my knitting (and I've no been for an age so dinna know if it's still prevelant) was when, in Inverness, you'd get a cheer when the half time score announcements revealed one of the cheeks to be winning.
    I don't recall it happening as often in Dingwall, but stand to be corrected on that.

I'm sure stuff like that never happens in the central belt at places like Coatbridge or Airdrie.
    I guarantee you that it doesn't happen at Cliftonhill. Airdrie is another matter though.

I've nae idea, it's an odd one and seems to have come from a p1ssed up English player.

I'm a bit out of the loop these days so hinna heard any sklek.
    I heard it's quite rife but only one player was busted, club are worried about the PR. I don't know for sure though to be fair.

You get the occasional "righ' enaaaaawfff".

One thing that does/did rip my knitting (and I've no been for an age so dinna know if it's still prevelant) was when, in Inverness, you'd get a cheer when the half time score announcements revealed one of the cheeks to be winning.
    I don't recall it happening as often in Dingwall, but stand to be corrected on that.

I'm sure stuff like that never happens in the central belt at places like Coatbridge or Airdrie.

Largest cheer I have ever heard from the diets was in 91 and the announcement that the Huns were up against St. Johnstone. Immediately follow (followed) by hello , hello etc. I have always hated the hammer throwing cnts but that put them off the scale with me.

Mason, I think a few of the chaos on here are taking you seriously......good fishing.

I sussed ages ago that you're being a wee nickum.
    I would have him/her down as a closet h un, hence the unrequited love for our coach and the high esteem he holds an ex Dumbarton coach in, nae nickum at all and at times tedious......anyway, slightly off topic and travel is important to some......I’ve just gone to M&S at Westhill for snacks, cheap wine and glue!......from leaving the riviera and staying within the limits it was 10 minutes to Kingsford!!.....still would prefer to stay though as I’m a supporter and don’t think what is better for us.....oops sorry....me!!

SF

1pm and that’s the first mention of Durrant. Have a wee lie in today? On the sauce last night?

A quick review of yesterday's attendances.

Hamilton 3,843
    Livingston 5,704
    ------------------
    Alloa 1,859
    Falkirk 5,786
    Patrick 3,014
    QOS 2,349
    Ross County 6,402
    ---------------------
    Airdrie 725
    Forfar 764
    Montrose 1,666
    Raith 2,833
    Stenny 536 (v Dumbarton!)
    --------------------------------
    Albion R 145
    Berwick 501
    Clyde 603
    Elgin 929
    Stirling 768

So the County / ICT attendance was the largest in the Championship; was larger then 2 Premiership games; was roughly double the combined Division 2 attendance; was roughly the same as the combined Division 1 attendances.

I'll leave that here without further comment and look forward to some irrational and sarcastic replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I would never have extended the leagues but I don’t agree that there’s too many clubs. Whenever the folk running the game have these mental ideas, they always focus on the bottom league, rather than where all the problems are. At the top. Geography is important though. It’s a bit much to ask fans to travel to the Arctic Circle to watch a match. Letting so many euchter teams in was a mistake.
    Pretty typical weegie-like mentality shown here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Those driving times don’t take into account the fact that Dingwall spends 9 months of the year under 12ft snow drifts
    Eh, have you ever been Dingwall. It's right on the coast, is barely above sea level and rarely gets snow. It also enjoys the extremely bizarre micro climate that the Black Isle gets, so to repeat, Dingwall rarely gets snow.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Eh, have you ever been Dingwall. It's right on the coast, is barely above sea level and rarely gets snow. It also enjoys the extremely bizarre micro climate that the Black Isle gets, so to repeat, Dingwall rarely gets snow.
    It’s a sh!thole.

If your a single from Dingwall does that make you a dingle?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast