+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Cambridge Crowd Growth

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    My life is very good Swale, I have no complaints on that score. Not miserable at all just a realist who saw this coming a very long time ago, it's a shame you couldn't but then again you probably live in dream land.
    What did you 'see coming'? Are you referring to the performances on the pitch or something more? I bet you're loving our current predicament aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    What did you 'see coming'? Are you referring to the performances on the pitch or something more? I bet you're loving our current predicament aren't you?
    No not loving it at all but if that gets your rocks off thinking that so be it. I'm referring to the club imploding on the pitch and off, as I said this has been coming for a long time through mismanagement, no strategy, broken promises and an amateur at the helm who wants to run a professional football club.

No not loving it at all but if that gets your rocks off thinking that so be it. I'm referring to the club imploding on the pitch and off, as I said this has been coming for a long time through mismanagement, no strategy, broken promises and an amateur at the helm who wants to run a professional football club.
    Last night I sat at home thoroughly disappointed as I am struggling to see anything but us going out of the league. I can't see from any of your posts that you do anything but look for every opportunity to bring AH down. You will say you have no agenda but every post you make is the same. You clearly are revelling in it.

I understand that AH has made mistakes, which he has admitted, but there's nothing I want more than him and the club to be successful and avoid relegation. Do you?

Pretty sure every chairman at the helm of a professional football club is an amateur. They're definitely not doing it for the money.

Hardy has doubtless made many mistakes, which may mean we pay the ultimate price of our league status (FA Trophy, here we come! Are you ready, Spennymoor FC?). But like Doughty before him across the river, the personal abuse must make him question if it's worth all of the hassle. Unless you're winning every week and doing a very good impression of Barcelona, you're on a hiding to nothing with some of the idiots on Twitter.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789