+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cambridge Crowd Growth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cambridge Crowd Growth

Last season, everyone seemed to enjoy checking the availability of tickets for the Crewe game and it seemed to galvanise the pace of sales.

Anyone who has latest sales info, please let us know for this seasons £2 game

Because I'm a sad case with nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon (Is it Sunday? - I've lost track of what day is what this week) I've just logged on and ordered my 3 tickets for this match. Bringing with me a Rotherham United fan and a Chelsea fan (a real one). For the Crewe match last year 5 of us came but this year the Sheffield Wednesday walla turned me down and the Blade has his own match to go to.

Took the opportunity to click on the various "where do you want to sit" options, and it looks like about One-third sold so far. Central Pavis almost all gone.

Sounds like sales have started off well then.

Has anyone got any updates today?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    Sounds like sales have started off well then.

Has anyone got any updates today?
    What is the latest?

Still plenty of availability by the look of it. It's easy enough to find out, just go on to the ticketing site and click your way round the various stand areas. It passes 5 minutes on better than pressing F5 all the time on the signings thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    Still plenty of availability by the look of it. It's easy enough to find out, just go on to the ticketing site and click your way round the various stand areas. It passes 5 minutes on better than pressing F5 all the time on the signings thread...
    9000 currently

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    9000 currently
    Which means it’s more like 7,000 so far?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Which means it’s more like 7,000 so far?
    10,000 now

My guess is somewhere around 12,000 , which would be disappointing compared to last year, but credible considering the football served up this season.

I've had another go at estimating, but it's difficult. Looks a slight improvement on when I last looked. Pavis looks 2/3rds; Family stand centre looks busy, edges not so. Kop half to 2/3rds. What that means in numbers I've no idea.

Maybe interest will pick up after today's point gained, and the fact that next Saturday is effectively a "6 pointer"

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast