+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pride of The Midlands

I remember a few years back when Walsall used the pride of the midland song. All in the name of banter. Make no mistake about it Wolves have gambled with the loan and permanent signings last season. Wolves have passed every fit and proper test asked by the EFL, FA and Premier League. I find it amusing that Wolves still have to keep answering questions on the role Mendes has with the club.

Four years ago is a long time in football, it's now that matters. The money that Wolves splashed out last season has proved right and what the club has splashed out so far this season means we aren't battling for relegation so far. Television money and sponsorship revenue has increased big time.

Wolves as a club acknowledge the former players and fans despite what's stated above, the same goes for those that have lost their lives serving the Country in numerous Wars down the years.

All the best for the new year to those that still post on here.

I don't think I've ever been proud of another team because they are doing well. I doubt there is a non Wolves fan anywhere who are proud of them. Most Wolves fans would be happy, not proud.
    Along with 3 or 4 others I was proud my grandson made it to university. The parents of the rest of the children in his school, make that the rest of the country, wouldn't have been.

Wolves are the real deal this season. No question.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)