+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West brom(home)predictions

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    I'm with Champs here. I just think it must be time a bit of luck fell our way, to go with the effort.
    2-1 to Rovers.

We played really well today and thoroughly deserved our win. The pen for them and and the goal gave the scoreline a false look. We bossed. Like we've bossed alot of games recently, we just haven't seen it over the line. Today we did. And I expect us to start getting results again now. Travis was excellent again today as he was as Sheff Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    .... it was always inevitable that we would start to pick up results soon enough. That's why I got the result spot on we haven't lost to WBA this season. Still say they will overtake you and Norwich.
    And I told you Leeds used up all their luck by Dec. Nobody wins anything then. I said your wheels would come off as your nothing special. And you've now lost 2 in 2.
    Well done you, long way to go - and as I said earlier I would be delighted if you beat West Brom, as it happens we're still top despite a couple of defeats.
    I've been a footy fan long enough to know that there are plenty of downs to go with the ups over every season.
    Hope you take some more points off our rivals too.

We've got Derby next who do you have in the league?

Away to the lions den. 3pts I reckon.

My wife has just got me out of the cupboard where I hid for the final half-hour.
    That is the second time this season Armstrong has looked brilliant. I never will fully understand football: he has looked distinctly moderate in most games.
    Travis and Dack top-notch too. Graham must be bruised all over.
    Now let me see...almost 11a.m. I think the result and today's sunshine call for an early beer. Oh...I've just been told I need to mow the lawns first, so on with the headphones and Bruce Springs****. The beer will taste even better in an hour.

S*it! That was hot, hard work. She swears it's not the insurance money she's after, but I've seen the way she looks at the young Italian waiters!
    The beer IS good, though.

Great win married with a good performance
    Travis started again and looked absolutely class,with him Evans looked a lot calmer and assured.
    Dack looked good and getting taken off because of a lack of discipline
    I am of total agreement
    Still not sure about our full backs but let's not pick bones,it's a good win and a nice feeling after the weeks of disappointment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)