+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry Yates

Jerry Yates

To start tomorrow watch this space

Playing well in League 2 but it's two divisions down, doubt he will be starting though even if recalled due to the current striker shortage.

Nowhere near good enough. Should have been sold years ago.

Said 2 years ago he looks like a real winger but we kept playing him as a CF now he’s finally playing on wing and he is scoring. Bring him back and send him back out on loan to a L1 club.

I know many will think oh he should be able to play anywhere, but it’s not that simple some kids are better at passing some better at shooting some better at dribbling and some may have better reaction time. From what I hear he was told years ago he had real talent as a midfielder but his dad wanted him to be a striker because they got all the fame. Not sure how true it is.

I personally would give him a chance in midfield if he can prove himself in L1

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Said 2 years ago he looks like a real winger but we kept playing him as a CF now he’s finally playing on wing and he is scoring. Bring him back and send him back out on loan to a L1 club.

I know many will think oh he should be able to play anywhere, but it’s not that simple some kids are better at passing some better at shooting some better at dribbling and some may have better reaction time. From what I hear he was told years ago he had real talent as a midfielder but his dad wanted him to be a striker because they got all the fame. Not sure how true it is.

I personally would give him a chance in midfield if he can prove himself in L1
    Err but he has been playing up front for Carlisle recently, that’s where he has scored all his goals from !

Hopefully we will agree to his extension at Carlisle

No pace which is our biggest problem in this lge.

Yes , he is starting today... for Carlisle U. The loan period hasn't finished yet, according to their local press

That's right mike, his loan deal expires after the Morcambe away game and Carlisle are expecting Jerry Yates to play although that could be paper talk and he may come back.
    Carlisle have sorted the financial aspect out for his extended loan so it's up to RUFC.
    Originally played out wide up at Carlisle and now playing as a striker.
    5 goals in 4 games suggests he may have found his level.

Good Luck to the lad wherever he ends up playing.

Don was being a bit naughty. I'm 99% sure he ment for Carlisle not us..
    U cheeky monkey Don

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast