+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sadiq Khan

Sadiq Khan

Another pratt in a job, that entails filling us daily with bull Sh!t and generally messing up the capital, has come out with another gem of a statement.

"Every year our capital puts on the greatest fireworks show in the world with the spectacular images of our skyline shared all around the globe. "I'm proud that this year the millions watching around the world will see us send a message of support to more than one million EU citizens who call London their home. "By paying tribute to our close relationship with Europe as we welcome in the New Year, we will once again will show the world that London will always be open."

Makes you wonder Alto doesn't it, has someone proposed closing London, does he know something we don't ? Or is he just another grandstanding Remainer half-wit ?

The man is a first class plonker.

Starting the New Year as I mean to go on - what utter bollox. The "crime capital of the world" might be a tad more appropriate.

I say, BT, he is a fellow Labour man, surely he is born leader, I think that he should be proposed as someone to take over from JC.
    After all, he is Lord Mayor of possibly the largest multicultural society in the UK and this was the aim of the Labour leader and his party not too long ago ----wasn't it. Sadiq must be well qualified to lead.

Khan needs to stop spouting soundbites and platitudes and get to grip with our capital city's knife crime, homelessness and make sure another Grenfell disaster cannot possibly happen on his watch. Like someone else recently said on here, he really does need to grow a pair!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Khan needs to stop spouting soundbites and platitudes and get to grip with our capital city's knife crime, homelessness and make sure another Grenfell disaster cannot possibly happen on his watch. Like someone else recently said on here, he really does need to grow a pair!
    BT --another one ---don't hold your breath waiting for a miracle ---leaders -----where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT --another one ---don't hold your breath waiting for a miracle ---leaders -----where are they?
    They're all busy tapping away, checking what the w@nkerati on Twitter are saying. None of them dare open their mouths without checking first what that conduit for the vacuous and vacant might have to say about it. As you so rightly point out Sub, we don't have any leaders.
    Last edited by sinkov; 01-01-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    They're all busy tapping away, checking what the w@nkerati on Twitter are saying. None of them dare open their mouths without checking first what that conduit for the vacuous and vacant might have to say about it. As you so rightly point out Sub, we don't have any leaders.
    You are quite right sinkov, the political glitterati are walking on PC created eggshells and have become impotent and stagnant. How could they possibly depart Westminster for a Christmas recess and not have come to a decision on Brexit?
    I answered my own rhetorical question in the first sentence, our political glitterati are walking on PC created eggshells and have become impotent and stagnant and we really need a General Election to force their hand.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You are quite right sinkov, the political glitterati are walking on PC created eggshells and have become impotent and stagnant. How could they possibly depart Westminster for a Christmas recess and not have come to a decision on Brexit?
    I answered my own rhetorical question in the first sentence, our political glitterati are walking on PC created eggshells and have become impotent and stagnant and we really need a General Election to force their hand.
    A General Election, BT? Where are you going to find a leader with a General Election? We will just have one useless lot replaced by another lot who have been tarred with the same brush and we will bimble along from crisis to crisis as we have done for the last twenty five plus years ----unfortunately!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)