+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sporting Director

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I'm concerned for the club I've supported for 50 odd years.
    It's a message board, no need to get upset.
    I gave my opinion, doesn't mean it's right.
    You're entitled to yours but I can't find it anywhere.
    No you can't find my opinion on how the club will do next season because I am not sure .I have no Idea how good or bad the new manager and his team will be I have no Idea if we will make anymore signings and who they will be and how well they will do for us.I have no Idea how the business people running the club are going to turn the finances around.So I guess that makes me a happy clapper or worse in you'r opinion?Really does not matter I will be there every week either clapping and cheering or not. Insulting me and other fans is not going to help you stop the owner and directors ruining you'r club though.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    No you can't find my opinion on how the club will do next season because I am not sure .I have no Idea how good or bad the new manager and his team will be I have no Idea if we will make anymore signings and who they will be and how well they will do for us.I have no Idea how the business people running the club are going to turn the finances around.So I guess that makes me a happy clapper or worse in you'r opinion?Really does not matter I will be there every week either clapping and cheering or not. Insulting me and other fans is not going to help you stop the owner and directors ruining you'r club though.
    Aye well just be clear I'm not giving up my 2 season tickets, my DUTV subscription or my DD to DUSF. Ok

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Aye well just be clear I'm not giving up my 2 season tickets, my DUTV subscription or my DD to DUSF. Ok
    Was not saying you are not a utd supporter and is good you have two season tickets etc.Also have no problem with you having an opinion about everything and even ranting a bit about what you don't like about the club.My point is I don't think you should be insulting other utd supporters myself included because we don't want to slag the sh.. out of the club nonstop by calling us name like happy clappers etc.Not that you calling me a happy clapper really bothers me but don't see the point in it.

It's a daft term anyway, the majority of those called happy clappers are just being balanced or not jumping in any negative bandwagon after two positive seasons in a row in trying circumstances

Couple of people leaping on the phrase but no one disputing the FACTS in my post.

I also seem to remember one of them backing ST when he was ruining the club.

****ing hell this place makes me want to slit my wrists at times

This board just goes fae bad to FN worse how dare you call fans who support Tams appointment happy clappers Its almost cyber swearing and you should hold your head in shame.
    We have signed a 35 year old on a TWO year deal who thought he was a Jag for a year,what more do you want?.He was very complimentary about Tam and his Laptop too,FACT.

No point in us showing up next season then, just take the 3-0 forfeit defeats.

I honestly don't know what will be worse next season - the 'I told you so' after every defeat, or the multiple reasons as to why we should have lost when we actually do win a game

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    This board just goes fae bad to FN worse how dare you call fans who support Tams appointment happy clappers Its almost cyber swearing and you should hold your head in shame.
    We have signed a 35 year old on a TWO year deal who thought he was a Jag for a year,what more do you want?.He was very complimentary about Tam and his Laptop too,FACT.
    Ok we all get it you and others don't like the way utd are being run are not happy with owners or board do not like TA are not happy the board took it on their selfs to appoint the manager they thought would do the job for them when you never wanted him you obviously are not happy with the signing either and are probably going to moan and groan about every thing that happens at tannadice until you get you'r own way court and his team are sacked TA is sacked the board are sacked most of the squad are sacked and the owner fu..s off.Or courts turns the team round we play a lot better football than we did last season get decent results play attractive football then maybe just maybe after months and months of moaning some of you will turn round and say glad we were proven wrong some others may just carry on moaning anyway because they never got their own way.Still no reason to brand other utd supporters happy clappers because they are up for supporting the appointed manager and the team.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Ok we all get it you and others don't like the way utd are being run are not happy with owners or board do not like TA are not happy the board took it on their selfs to appoint the manager they thought would do the job for them when you never wanted him you obviously are not happy with the signing either and are probably going to moan and groan about every thing that happens at tannadice until you get you'r own way court and his team are sacked TA is sacked the board are sacked most of the squad are sacked and the owner fu..s off.Or courts turns the team round we play a lot better football than we did last season get decent results play attractive football then maybe just maybe after months and months of moaning some of you will turn round and say glad we were proven wrong some others may just carry on moaning anyway because they never got their own way.Still no reason to brand other utd supporters happy clappers because they are up for supporting the appointed manager and the team.
    I never used the term happy clapper about fans that support the team and the club.
    I used the term about fans that are happy with the current situation with contracts and signings. Completely different. FACT

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)