+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Sporting Director

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Go to your source that put all our minds at rest and told us TAM was NEVER getting the job,i never met you at Hampden but am willing to meet up with you anytime for a blether and that is FACT,
    Just spoke to my source, he said you are a miserable **** and you have been bullying him

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    So we're not allowed to put concerns or any negative thoughts on the board because you don't?

Anyway debating with you appears to be a bit pointless because you don't seem to have any actual opinions about the team. You just criticise other people's opinions and want the last word every time 😁✅
    Where you getting this nonsense about not being allowed to put up any concerns or negative thought from you are just making up pish mate really don't know where you are coming from.I have said from the start you can moan and girn as much as you like I honestly have no problems with it.You can spend you'r whole life moaning and girning if that is the way you want to spend you'r life.I have loads of opinions about the team and agree on a lot you say but don't want to join in the moan fests on here and depress myself so will keep my opinions to myself.I have not complained about any of the moaning you and others put on here just complained about you calling others who don't want to join in the moan fest happy clappers but really its no big deal we have what you call happy clappers who don't like spending their lifes in a big moan fest and others who are moany pussed cu..s who just love to spend their life with a big dark cloud round their head it's not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Just spoke to my source, he said you are a miserable **** and you have been bullying him
    I agree with him about the first half of your sentence,in all my years of following United only defeats at Hampden and ST's latter days have hurt me more than i'm feeling now mate and that's the truth.
    Honestly i'm not meaning you in particular but posters that support any regime at Tannadice should in my opinion have more respect for posters like Stokie Boy who everyone knows only has the best interests of his club at heart.
    Its very sad that posters on here will turn on each another when there are huge problems caused by someone running our club who we all FN know is not even a supporter of Dundee United and loves to divide and conquer.

Just checked the board for the first time since this morning and seen there was about 8 new pages on this thread and thought great must have signed somebody…..nope just 8 pages of people acting like weans and women. This place had gone to the friggin dogs

When your biggest rivals support your Sporting Director to a man i suggest its not really 50/50 how things are gonna pan out its more 30/70 but they are only my thoughts on the season ahead.
    Can anyone on here tell the truth and inform this board that even one FN Funster has said to them that they are worried about our Sporting Director's appointment of our ex Kelty Hearts and Cowdenbeath managerial team?.
    They have just been laughing at me to be honest,FACT.
    Honestly mate I really don't worry about diddlies opinions on the running of our club.If that is what you are worried about take a large whisky and think about diddlies opinions of running a football over the last 40/50 years and you should feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    For future reference I just want to register that I am in "I knew this was dodgy" camp when we debate things later in the season

However I am extremely hopeful that Tony knows much better than I do and that Sam and Leon have a spectacular career as United management and bring unbelievable success to United.

C'mon United!
    Think that is close to where I am.

I agree with him about the first half of your sentence,in all my years of following United only defeats at Hampden and ST's latter days have hurt me more than i'm feeling now mate and that's the truth.
    Honestly i'm not meaning you in particular but posters that support any regime at Tannadice should in my opinion have more respect for posters like Stokie Boy who everyone knows only has the best interests of his club at heart.
    Its very sad that posters on here will turn on each another when there are huge problems caused by someone running our club who we all FN know is not even a supporter of Dundee United and loves to divide and conquer.
    I completely understand where everyone is coming from. I'm a glass half full person, so I struggle to be too negative about things before they happen. If the stories are true (and I have no reason to believe/not believe you as I don't know you in the slightest), then I can 100% understand why you are angry/upset/frustrated/disappointed, etc. But I can't make my opinions on he said/she said stuff, I have to wait until I hear/see something for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    In all the years I've posted on here I've never posted I told you so. No poster on here wants to be right about their concerns. We all want to be wrong.

But if you have worries and concerns and you post about them you're made out to be a bad guy. Crazy.
    Really don't no how many times have to say it posting about you'r concerns or having a good moan I have no problems with but trying to insult good utd fans because they are not having a moan I don't agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    I want to hear about the problems. What are the bullying stories? Or where are they that I can read about them?
    Yeah would not mind reading about these either if they are FACT and not FICTION.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Where you getting this nonsense about not being allowed to put up any concerns or negative thought from you are just making up pish mate really don't know where you are coming from.I have said from the start you can moan and girn as much as you like I honestly have no problems with it.You can spend you'r whole life moaning and girning if that is the way you want to spend you'r life.I have loads of opinions about the team and agree on a lot you say but don't want to join in the moan fests on here and depress myself so will keep my opinions to myself.I have not complained about any of the moaning you and others put on here just complained about you calling others who don't want to join in the moan fest happy clappers but really its no big deal we have what you call happy clappers who don't like spending their lifes in a big moan fest and others who are moany pussed cu..s who just love to spend their life with a big dark cloud round their head it's not a problem.
    He isna making up pish its a FACT that some posters on here prefer The Big Man to Stokie Boy and think the latter is just an FN trouble maker posting shyte aboot Tony.He doesna want to come on here moaning like phuck he would rather be posting about the 5 signings we have made and the possible cup we may win,FACT.

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)