+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sporting Director

I don't think that's necessarily the case, no. Aside from some money, what are Mark Ogren's ties to Dundee United?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I don't think that's necessarily the case, no. Aside from some money, what are Mark Ogren's ties to Dundee United?
    He's got an orange moustache?

These guys just in the door, new owner, new setup commencing, new manager, ...........the main problems depart, virtually what everyone wanted and yet the negativity has started already.

FFS gie them a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    These guys just in the door, new owner, new setup commencing, new manager, ...........the main problems depart, virtually what everyone wanted and yet the negativity has started already.

FFS gie them a chance.
    Are you saying he doesn't have an orange moustache?

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post

FFS gie them a chance.
    Of course I'll give them a chance but, sorry, I can't help wondering what the long term future will be once the new owner realises making a profit and having success on the park aren't two things that come together easily at all.

Bit doom and gloom guys. It will be a wait and see scenario.

As far as I see it the main problems at our club have been removed, and we are now in the stewardship of an unknown quantity.

That said the unknown quantity have nt even been given the opportunity to outline thier goals and aspirations, and already some are outlining worst case scenarios.

The Q&A was positive. Yes there is a line under the new owners intent to make money from the club, bt there is nothing we can do at this junction. So let’s jst wait and see what the new owners, sporting director etc intentions are, and who we bring In during this window before we start concentrating on the negatives.

Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Have I missed something....?
    Has the new Sporting Director been found to be a conman or a gangster?
    Or both?
    Serious question.

There's suspicion then there's suspicion then there's these posts.
    ha ha ha was thinking the same thing ha ha ha

Frank,

With all due resect you seem worried about new appointments but you were happy for Csaba to be retained? That doesnt sit right with me???

Just saying.
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 03-01-2019 at 06:09 PM.

As i said before this is all new to us and change brings uncertainty. Hoping for big change myself.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Frank,

With all due resect you seem worried about new appointments but you were happy for Csaba to be retrained? That doesnt sit right with me???

Just saying.

This.

And to ttt I was more concerned for our future under Csaba than I am at this stage under the new regime, it's very early days, yes I have doubts and concerns but only because it's at the unknown stage

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)