+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Sporting Director

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Going to bump this as we've got an ex policeman about to be appointed sporting director of our club and I expect further revolution chaps to come in. I am very worried tbh. Ogren can't seriously think he can appoint a bunch of agents to run a football club for the benefit of the club and ultimately his profit.

Plus he has been the agent of ****e players that have achieved little.

Now I'm really worry we are watching Ogren get conned here and will have to endure and ultimately rescue the club once the **** hits the fan.

I hope Arabtrust, Fed, FU, DUSF etc etc are investigating and pushing hard.

These groups must do their own and collective due dilligences. Anything less is a dereliction of duty
    Bump.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 08-08-2021 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Found someone who did mention ex policeman

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Baiting people will only ever end up one way, someone will crack. Now if truth be told I could give a flying phukk what actually happened, but one thing I do know is that the lad has been baiting TA for months, probably thinking he’s safe thinking ‘TA can’t do sh*t to me’ we’ll now he’s had his bluff called. And the shame about the whole sorry episode is that some other wee wannabe pr*ck will now likely do the same and it’ll be ‘he’s done it again the big bully’

If this doesn’t stop I can see TA walking away, and perish the thought that Mark Ogren decides enough is enough and takes his business elsewhere at the same time.

As I raised couple of weeks back, this baiting over social media will have consequences, we have now seen my fears start to play out this weekend, it’s not funny, it’s not big, it’s not clever and could have dire repercussions in the not so distant future.
    Can you show me examples of this guy baiting Tony for months?.No one on here can access Arabs Anonymous unless they are a member so i take it you are signed up?.I know many on here do not trust anything i post so go and try to access AA and tell me how you get on.
    I know people who are on that site and as far as i am aware the guy threatened by Tony has posted less about him than many others on that forum have,mind you he was easier to get a hold of than other members due to him being a club sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Agreed mate and we both told you that Tam was the new Head Coach,the goalkeeping coach was away,the bust up in the Kelty dressing room,Tony was in Portugal during the exciting candidates period,Adam was getting promoted etc etc so i can see clearly why you have doubts about our posts and tend to side with Tony.
    RT

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Can you show me examples of this guy baiting Tony for months?.No one on here can access Arabs Anonymous unless they are a member so i take it you are signed up?.I know many on here do not trust anything i post so go and try to access AA and tell me how you get on.
    I know people who are on that site and as far as i am aware the guy threatened by Tony has posted less about him than many others on that forum have,mind you he was easier to get a hold of than other members due to him being a club sponsor.

so what was the threat ?

"Im going to kill you" ?

" im going to punch you"?

" please stop or ill cancel your ticket "?

" I'm going to throw a jelly baby at you " ?

what was the threat ? exactly ?

‘I’m gonna eat you’ with Ray winstone acting as his heavy.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)