+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy new year

Happy new year

Wishing you and your family's and friends a great new year.

Happy New Year to you and yours also.

Hey lads even though I'm a day late here again as usual lol.. I'd like to wish all of you non-Yorkie Baggies all the best for twenty-nine****.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey lads even though I'm a day late here again as usual lol.. I'd like to wish all of you non-Yorkie Baggies all the best for twenty-nine****.
    Thanks Acido. Same to you. I see Mason Holgate was at Barnsley. What did you think of him?

He/Holgate wasn't given long enough with us Q, so we didn't get to see him at his best. And when Everton offered that money for him, we couldn't/didn't turn it down.

Happy New Year to you and yours Lloyd and to all who post or just read .

I’m not a fan of new year and I avoid the new year party like the plague......all that false bonhomie and holding hands with some t w a t you’ve never met.....absolute b o l l o x!

I live a nice quiet life in rural Worcestershire,well I did until a family with stacks of money and a lack of class moved in and decided firework displays and all night blaring music is perfect for any special ocaission even though a 95 year old lady and her elderly son live 20 yards away and lots of other people live close to them.....they p I s s me off and I’m 300 yards away!

Each new year is also a reminder that I’m a year closer to my box!

Like a lot of our 50+ posters I’ve got growing health concerns and some potentially grim
    stuff to face when I return from Australia in February so I prefer to wish everyone good health this coming year.

Same to you soulman buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’m not a fan of new year and I avoid the new year party like the plague......all that false bonhomie and holding hands with some t w a t you’ve never met.....absolute b o l l o x!

I live a nice quiet life in rural Worcestershire,well I did until a family with stacks of money and a lack of class moved in and decided firework displays and all night blaring music is perfect for any special ocaission even though a 95 year old lady and her elderly son live 20 yards away and lots of other people live close to them.....they p I s s me off and I’m 300 yards away!

Each new year is also a reminder that I’m a year closer to my box!

Like a lot of our 50+ posters I’ve got growing health concerns and some potentially grim
    stuff to face when I return from Australia in February so I prefer to wish everyone good health this coming year.
    Good health indeed mickd buddy. Take care. Where abouts in Oz ?

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Good health indeed mickd buddy. Take care. Where abouts in Oz ?

Starting with 5 nights in Sydney Paul then flying up to Brisbane for 6 nights and using that as a base to do places like Byron Bayz

We then fly out to Hamilton Island for 6 nights for more of a beach style holiday and we then finish off with 5 nights in Perth.

I’m not looking forward to the journey tbh.

If I like Perth as much as I anticipate I plan to find somewhere there I can rent every Jan-Feb and spend a couple of months living there every winter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)