+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Oldham Athletic 01.01.19

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    100% agree about Kewell, thought he was arrogant and not the long term answer at Notts but he had the measure of this lot. Unfortunately AH bottled it
    Hardy is clueless he said he gave his managers a chance that’s a lie Kewell had no chance to bring players in other than free agents aka the cr#p .....

Ardley better be careful he is in the danger zone I joked on here he will be out by Feb but would it be a surprise if he was !

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Hardy is clueless he said he gave his managers a chance that’s a lie Kewell had no chance to bring players in other than free agents aka the cr#p .....

Ardley better be careful he is in the danger zone I joked on here he will be out by Feb but would it be a surprise if he was !
    Perhaps we should not have a manager at all, then we could then increase the players wages - "bless em"

If we don't bring in a proper keeper we will go out of the league. How no one has dealt with such an obvious problem is beyond comprehension. If Ardley doesn't replace him this week then I'll lose all faith in him as well. We are still in pre season mode, experimental teams going through the motions.

Is it true Ardley lost ten out of his last twelve games at Wimbledon?

If so why did Hardy appoint this clown?He hasn't a ****ing clue!!

Quote Originally Posted by roweyp View Post
    If we don't bring in a proper keeper we will go out of the league. How no one has dealt with such an obvious problem is beyond comprehension. If Ardley doesn't replace him this week then I'll lose all faith in him as well. We are still in pre season mode, experimental teams going through the motions.
    "its only a game of footy - its not important"

Yeah, he is the only manager this season who has manged to get this lot playing. Without the three games he won in a week, we'd be as good as down now. I wouldn't have appointed him in the first place, but sacking him at that stage was ridiculous. Ray Trew all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by roweyp View Post
    We have had 3 managers this season and none of them seem to think he is a problem when a blind man can see he is a very weak keeper... I know it's easy to pick on a goal keeper when we are getting hammered all the time but he really is poor, but so are the majority of players ahead of him... What a horrible mess we are in

He finally beings Etete on... If he scores one then there will be carnage on here...

Ox red card. What a ****ing shambles.

Ox sent off... It just keeps getting better

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast