+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Today's Lineup

Unsettle 'em put a bid in for Marquis....... now

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Adda tekken a point at 3-00pm

Am guessing the present top six al be the top six at the end.

Ad be freetend to deeath if we eddto laik Donny in Play Off Semiz/Final. They are miles better than us.
    Better than us on the day SB with all due respect although I do agree with you about the top 6 .

Peterborough seem to be the one team who could possibly miss out , thought they were garbage at Oakwell given their away record .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post

Watched him closely when we played them a few weeks back .

He's not a worker Exile , caught offside ump**** times because he was too lazy to look along the line .

Good scoring record granted but not sure he's what Stendel would be looking for .

Good point for me. They're free scoring and we kept them art. 4 points tekkin off um so am happy wi that in our play off quest

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    That wud be a marquee signing (see worra did theear) but why wud he mekka sidewards/ potentially downwards move ?

We are a Third Division club following relegation under Morais.

We'll win at Wembley this season

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Watched him closely when we played them a few weeks back .

He's not a worker Exile , caught offside ump**** times because he was too lazy to look along the line .

Good scoring record granted but not sure he's what Stendel would be looking for .

I don't think you or SB get my drift
    I didn't say try to sign him, just put a bid in to unsettle 'em

Well I have just returned from Kenilworth Road and that was one of the best 0-0 games I’ve seen for years! We battered them from start to finish, Williams was brilliant great going forward and his tackling was outstanding! Have to say I was worried when I saw the line up but we were very, very unlucky not to have won.
    Woodrow hit the post when he should have scored and Potts had a screamer heading for the top corner but it caught the head of one of their players who knew nothing about it and it deflected just over the bar! Mowatt had a shot at the end that missed the post by inches.
    We battled throughout they tried to bully us at times and lost in every part of the pitch, the defence were great again, don’t want to single anybody out but McGeehan and Mowatt both put in a proper shifts.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Well I have just returned from Kenilworth Road and that was one of the best 0-0 games I’ve seen for years! We battered them from start to finish, Williams was brilliant great going forward and his tackling was outstanding! Have to say I was worried when I saw the line up but we were very, very unlucky not to have won.
    Woodrow hit the post when he should have scored and Potts had a screamer heading for the top corner but it caught the head of one of their players who knew nothing about it and it deflected just over the bar! Mowatt had a shot at the end that missed the post by inches.
    We battled throughout they tried to bully us at times and lost in every part of the pitch, the defence were great again, don’t want to single anybody out but McGeehan and Mowatt both put in a proper shifts.

Thanks for report Perky. Sounded really a encouraging performance 👍

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Thanks for that Perky , good stuff .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast