+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Today's Lineup

Last ooam game ar went to wo August 2016 ageeanst QPR and a only live 5 mins walk frum grarnd. Last away match wo Derby in March 2017. Its shameful innit but am honest enough not to try and bullshyte anybody. Av said many a time on here the reasons why a dunt gu ennymooar. A tek mi hat off to them who mek effort, fair play. Wunt dream o criticizing.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Last ooam game ar went to wo August 2016 ageeanst QPR and a only live 5 mins walk frum grarnd. Last away match wo Derby in March 2017. Its shameful innit but am honest enough not to try and bullshyte anybody. Av said many a time on here the reasons why a dunt gu ennymooar. A tek mi hat off to them who mek effort, fair play. Wunt dream o criticizing.
    I went to that Derby match and was with Armstrong's father. Good lad he was. He was frustrated that Scowen wouldn't pass it to him because he was betting £50 a goal

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Pass you don't have to explain to anyone if you go to matches or not so don't feel obliged
    It's obvious to most that you have BFC's interests at heart & I for one enjoy reading your posts
    You see the only way you can make a comment on the club is to attend every game [not away games so much] go & watch every
    u 23's game & generally hang around Oakwell like a bad smell
    Only then do you qualify to make a comment
    Mind you this board would be really interesting to read wouldn't it

In fairness Roma has a point. You can't really comment on the performances if you're not there. That's a line I try not to cross since I stopped guin. I may criticise a bad result but in truth I feel well art o touch with the status quo thus totally uneducated in that respect. I'm always grateful to posters on here who give you an insight into the performances, thanks guys.

Pass I live over 100 miles away so getting to Oakwell isn't easy both financially or otherwise & not being able to drive for the past 5 months doesn't exactly help
    I do however listen to other posters ,use I follow, read newspaper reports, watch EFL show,read BFC OWS reports so I can at least glean some insight into performances Agree however that it's not like being there but doesn't stop me supporting the team
    If you don't mind being told to FO so be it but I do mind & say so I will never be intimidated to by anyone else & will express my views as I wish That's what forums are for
    We don't attend the House of Commons or the EU assembly but it doesn't stop us offering our views does it?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 03-01-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234