+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window 2019

Chelski sign another Phookin foreigner for 58 million and won't even play him until next season.. WTF!! How can we compete with the likes of that FFS!!

Certainly gives you a reality check Alf.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    ---mind you I am not a big believer in religion!
    Are you hedging your bets there Sub ? Are you saying you believe in religion a little bit, just in case like ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Are you hedging your bets there Sub ? Are you saying you believe in religion a little bit, just in case like ?
    LOL ---I used to be religious until I became a Boys' Brigade Officer, got mum and dad going back to church and in the choir. After choir practice on Tuesday night we used to go in the Rose and Crown in Ossy for one drink!! The vicar heard about it and told me that I was not fit to be a Boys' Brigade Officer so the next day the uniform was left on his doorstep and I stopped going to the BB and the Methodist church. ALthough I have played in many of the world's lovely cathedrals I am certainly not interested in religion at all.

Mind you I did want us to sign Pope and Jesus would have been a great acquisition so it does have its place.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    LOL ---I used to be religious until I became a Boys' Brigade Officer, got mum and dad going back to church and in the choir. After choir practice on Tuesday night we used to go in the Rose and Crown in Ossy for one drink!! The vicar heard about it and told me that I was not fit to be a Boys' Brigade Officer so the next day the uniform was left on his doorstep and I stopped going to the BB and the Methodist church. ALthough I have played in many of the world's lovely cathedrals I am certainly not interested in religion at all.

Mind you I did want us to sign Pope and Jesus would have been a great acquisition so it does have its place.
    I was in the boys brigade too.. I was quite good on the old bugle in my youth..

Charlie Austin on his way back ..get the taxi out BT ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Charlie Austin on his way back ..get the taxi out BT ..
    Nah!

Matt Phillips - West Brom.

Premier League duo Cardiff and Burnley are battling to sign Matt Phillips from West Brom.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...rnley-13803401

Last edited by Norder; 03-01-2019 at 09:08 PM.

We could have bought Phillips when he was at Blackpool, we should have bought him when he was at QPR, but now it seems we are back, cap in hand to the Baggies. WTF?

Believe when I see it , if they want what I think they’ll want Cardiff will buy him not us.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)