+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window 2019

Lol!

Photo just released of Mike Garlick and a few of his cronies leaving Brunshaw Road with the Dry Powder Room loot...

Attachment 11703

No new signings now that's for sure.

I'd be sorry to see Sam go, I'd rather keep him and cut our losses on Vydra.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'd be sorry to see Sam go, I'd rather keep him and cut our losses on Vydra.
    Selling Vokes and keeping Vydra is totally systematic of our absurdly shocking recruitment capabilities. I know it's early days yet, but I see no signs of Rigg turning this shambles around.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    but I see no signs of Rigg turning this shambles around.
    Has anyone seen any signs of Rigg, I'm not convinced this guy actually exists.

Don't worry.The whole team will be newly rigged out shortly.

Vokes leaving for a mid table Championship outfit who are looking for a target man - for 9mil !!! a lot of dosh, but not like Burnley are desperate - so guess we have incoming - or does he know something we dont ?

Roy Race doesn't exist Norder. Well, not on our budget.

And anyway, would we want an ex Rover?

We are strongly linked with Everton's Bolasie this morning. Be about right, we spunk God knows how much on another injury prone, over the hill, petulant superstar.

No thanks!

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)