+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window 2019

Another 4 wins on the bounce? I'm crazy, but not that fhooking crazy, but if C_M does it I'm in too!

Attachment 11597

What's the likeliest to happen ? We win the next four games, or before the end of January we sign a player who will be good enough to walk straight into the first team and strengthen it ?

I'm going for a 0-0 draw on this one.

Option 2 for me sinkov.

Mctominey

Why are we not in for Scott McTominey? Good player, done at Premier standard. This would be a good pick seen as though he's now available

Is he available Lancaster?

Yes according to the internet Celtic are interested in signing him and Man U are prepared to release him

Another name doing the rounds is Demetri Kareem Mitchell who is on loan from Manure at Hearts, a left back or left winger, Hearts fans seem 50/50 on his ability.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Why are we not in for Scott McTominey? Good player, done at Premier standard. This would be a good pick seen as though he's now available
    Apologies Lancaster I closed the other thread you opened, otherwise we will have zillions of names on various threads and as usual no-one signed.
    I don't know if you are aware but Terrier Taxis have the contract for moving our players around? We are hoping to nip over to Carrington on Monday to pick young Scott up. If we can all see it, WTF can't our new recruitment director? This lad MUST be on our radar - surely?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    This lad MUST be on our radar - surely?
    Which radar is that BT, we don't have radar, we just pay some pensioner to sit in a back office two days a year, and take phone calls from agents trying to dump their lesser clients onto unsupecting clubs at the last minute.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)