+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window 2019

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Yes Sinky ,same here... I just read what BT reports on here ..

I much prefer non-fiction myself Alfie.

The whole transfer window was invented by the media and is for the benefit of the media, it is yet another con job as far as the ordinary fan is concerned. They just try to hype everything up ----it is so bloody boring, you would be better off going for a good walk in the fresh air than watching or listening to any of the rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    More likely Youve been reading the dark side board ..lol
    Never!

Perhaps we could make a cheeky bid for that young lad from Leeds..Jack Clarke.. Leeds fans rave about him and palace and saints have put cheeky bids in up to 5 million.. I reckon we could get him for 8 million ..a good young prospect and a forward/ winger..

I went down the Turf today to meet my mate and Garlick right walked past us. He had at least a dozen of these in a bag and he was heading straight in the direction of the Dry Powder Room...

Attachment 11665

That combination lock will be too expensive for Garlick.

This door bolt would suit him better, 96p from Toolstation .... . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Do not worry chaps BFC will make a token signing on the last day of the transfer window in order to pacify us.He will be somebody you have never heard of but he will cost around 5m and never play in the first team but warm the bench with our other marquee signings.Are we not going back for Lansbury????
    What a phookin joke and people wonder why we cant attract PL standard players to BFC.
    could be something to do with our style of Football - Buda.....those PL standard players - won''t drop to it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    That combination lock will be too expensive for Garlick.

This door bolt would suit him better, 96p from Toolstation .... . . .

.....needs to keep others from seeing inside.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I know someone who has a mate who is a window cleaner who cleans the windows of a bloke who goes to the same chippy as a bloke who knows someone who goes to the same dentist as a man who delivers the milk to one of our players.

I get all my info from him.
    Better relying on BT mate. One of my Jewish mates (yes I do have a few sinkov!) in North London tells me this is nearly a done deal. I can't see why not, we usually end up with someone no-one else really wants...

Attachment 11668

£15 million quid!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Better relying on BT mate. One of my Jewish mates (yes I do have a few sinkov!) in North London tells me this is nearly a done deal. I can't see why not, we usually end up with someone no-one else really wants...

Attachment 11668

£15 million quid!
    We have several non-scoring strikers, I don't suppose another one can do much harm. He was prolific at Alkmaar, maybe a Dutch version of Andre Gray ?
    Last edited by sinkov; 22-01-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)