+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Only an excuse?

Only an excuse?

I haven’t seen it for around 10 or so years, it was dire and running out of steam then. How was this years episode?

It was direr.

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    I haven’t seen it for around 10 or so years, it was dire and running out of steam then. How was this years episode?
    After the Bwendan album, it was mostly pitsh! Time to find something new!

Same regurgitated mince. Still doing McAvennie "whaurs the burds" stuff, cringe.

Spent New Year at a friends house (Russian) and was trying to explain the schedule for TV viewing in Scotland. Pulled up the schedule online and told him thats its simply the same pysh that gets trotted out every year and for the last 25 years.

Tried explaining the contact of some of the programmes. even 13 years ago when I left the UK many of the programmes and formats was boring and predictable.

There was actually very little on specifically for New Year, some normal programmes with tinsel, soap operas with paper hats and the same drivel.

We watched the Rookie celebrations from Vladivostok to Moscow and believe me they celebrate in style with programming and genuine celebrations from lunchtime onwards.

Only an excuse has become and excuse, the same garbage keeping the same people in work telling the same jokes to a mind numbed audience.

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    Spent New Year at a friends house (Russian) and was trying to explain the schedule for TV viewing in Scotland. Pulled up the schedule online and told him thats its simply the same pysh that gets trotted out every year and for the last 25 years.

Tried explaining the contact of some of the programmes. even 13 years ago when I left the UK many of the programmes and formats was boring and predictable.

There was actually very little on specifically for New Year, some normal programmes with tinsel, soap operas with paper hats and the same drivel.

We watched the Rookie celebrations from Vladivostok to Moscow and believe me they celebrate in style with programming and genuine celebrations from lunchtime onwards.

Only an excuse has become and excuse, the same garbage keeping the same people in work telling the same jokes to a mind numbed audience.
    Failed to appreciate that 'Only an Excuse' is written exclusively for us!

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Failed to appreciate that 'Only an Excuse' is written exclusively for us!
    Not watched this absolute pile of 5hite for over a decade but the last time I seen it it was written exclusively for fans of the ugly sisters.

Fkn rank rotten pi5h.

Very, very poor. Weegie orientated pish. The worst ain yet.

At least Prik Young the Hun dindnae get on, he’ll be gutted.

F uck Watson, f uck the BBC and f uck the weegie chunts!!!! Utter pish, nae wonder us Dundonians are supposedly the highest number of people not paying their TV licence ha ha

BBC Scotland have no clue what it's audience want, and frankly don't care. Stop paying your license fee.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)