+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lineup for the cup game

lineup for the cup game

in Marcelo I trust

but quite frankly, I'd play anyone who is not BPF ayling douglas berardi jansson cooper phillips forshaw klich hernandez alioski dallas roofe or bamford

we need all these guys available asap, the qpr cup game is not a game we can afford to lose the above 14 players

I know we all like a good cup run, but this year, surely promotion is priority

I'm not saying the other players after those 4 can't muster a win against qpr, but it would be a horrendously young lineup

Disagree Clive - 2,000 at Forest want a day in London to see a decent Leeds team at QPR.
    Some of who are over from Sweden,Denmark & Portugal at considerable cost may I add and many newbies this season of the age group 20/30 who regularly make long journeys want to sample the Cup ...............

I get your drift,sentiment and team selection absolutely but I still am a fan of watching a team of merit in a stadium.
    To many 'plastic teams' with plastic fans in souless plastic stadia nowadays,IMO.

If teams don't bother than why should paying fans ?

(I actually left a Leeds Forum that castigated two fans on here for under-valuing their opinions expressed on 'ere - so fairness to fans is still a priority of mine especially Leeds United fans covering all manner of issues that arise).

Your enthusiasm is fantastic to which I applaud and I wish more of your age would contribute too,even those who sadly cannot attend the games for varying reasons opinions would be welcome .............. otherwise Sky will be the only outlet to follow us opinion and news wise.

MOT

u 23s game. Promotion promotion,promotion.

Play a strong team but rest those who need a rest and give game time to those that need match fitness for when they are needed for league games.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    u 23s game. Promotion promotion,promotion.
    .......... well if you payed for your 'live match' action streaming up front maybe you'd have a balanced feeling on the matter.
    The club have beefed up those shenanigans over dodgy streaming particularly by Facebook user individuals for the legal record and if we get promotion the premiums to watch us will escalate .................. on all scores.The owners/investors on this site are also aware of the consequences of un-official streaming information and of how clubs take action on infringed broadcasting rights too as is the FSF whom are often asked to mediate for fans facing legal consequences.

But each to their own regarding how they wish to view Leeds United and contribute to the cause and which players should be made available - to hell with the fans and sponsors of the club(s) involved is not my and others ideal of fair play.

MOT

Normally id very much be a play your best team guy but some of our players need a rest desperately likes of Klich, Hernandez, Roofe, Ayling, Jansson etc with that in mind id go with this:

GK- Huffer
    LB- Douglas
    CB- errrrrrm? answers on a postcard?
    CB- Halme
    RB- Shackelton
    CDM- Forshaw
    CM- Baker
    CM- Brown (if fit) Roberts if not
    RM- Harrison
    LM- Clarke
    ST- Bamford (if fit) Edmondson if not.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

Disagree Clive - 2,000 at Forest want a day in London to see a decent Leeds team at QPR.
    Some of who are over from Sweden,Denmark & Portugal at considerable cost may I add and many newbies this season of the age group 20/30 who regularly make long journeys want to sample the Cup ...............

I get your drift,sentiment and team selection absolutely but I still am a fan of watching a team of merit in a stadium.
    To many 'plastic teams' with plastic fans in souless plastic stadia nowadays,IMO.

If teams don't bother than why should paying fans ?

(I actually left a Leeds Forum that castigated two fans on here for under-valuing their opinions expressed on 'ere - so fairness to fans is still a priority of mine especially Leeds United fans covering all manner of issues that arise).

Your enthusiasm is fantastic to which I applaud and I wish more of your age would contribute too,even those who sadly cannot attend the games for varying reasons opinions would be welcome .............. otherwise Sky will be the only outlet to follow us opinion and news wise.

MOT
    I'm sure those same fans would rather us get promoted than risk likes of Pablo, Jansson, Ayling and Roofe for this game

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    .......... well if you payed for your 'live match' action streaming up front maybe you'd have a balanced feeling on the matter.
    The club have beefed up those shenanigans over dodgy streaming particularly by Facebook user individuals for the legal record and if we get promotion the premiums to watch us will escalate .................. on all scores.The owners/investors on this site are also aware of the consequences of un-official streaming information and of how clubs take action on infringed broadcasting rights too as is the FSF whom are often asked to mediate for fans facing legal consequences.

But each to their own regarding how they wish to view Leeds United and contribute to the cause and which players should be made available - to hell with the fans and sponsors of the club(s) involved is not my and others ideal of fair play.

MOT
    how sanctamonious you are. (thats the polite version)
    season ticket holder for many years, and regular away day traveller in my time also, ive payed my dues, and still get back when i can, also regularly pay to get in and watch live games here in Spain. How dare you judge me, who the F do you think you are?
    i dont need to explain myself to you, but heres a couple of thoughts for you....
    Had LUTV for ages, finally cancelled it because it never worked properly, user ID issues all the time, poor service,etc,etc,also tried paying for the games individually (prefere to pay into the club rather than illegal streams) but you know what? nevere works! several times ive paid for games that just dont appear!
    if they got their **** in order, more people would buy the service!

You know, ive seen a few on here grow tired of your "im a better Leeds fan than you" cr@p, and ive not personally bothered commented in the past, but i must say you are tiresome.

Play your under 23 team,it's quite a good one..

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    how sanctamonious you are. (thats the polite version)
    season ticket holder for many years, and regular away day traveller in my time also, ive payed my dues, and still get back when i can, also regularly pay to get in and watch live games here in Spain. How dare you judge me, who the F do you think you are?
    i dont need to explain myself to you, but heres a couple of thoughts for you....
    Had LUTV for ages, finally cancelled it because it never worked properly, user ID issues all the time, poor service,etc,etc,also tried paying for the games individually (prefere to pay into the club rather than illegal streams) but you know what? nevere works! several times ive paid for games that just dont appear!
    if they got their **** in order, more people would buy the service!

You know, ive seen a few on here grow tired of your "im a better Leeds fan than you" cr@p, and ive not personally bothered commented in the past, but i must say you are tiresome.
    What can you expect from somebody who lives in a country where they eat Horse meat and frogs legs.. It's bound to affect their brain after so long...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)