+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Muckems..

The Muckems..

Yee knah! when your WAY WAY down the divisions like they are?

Instead of adopting VAR could we not just have officials that actually have fu cking eyes???

Watch SSN and you'll get my drift.Or it could just be me and the ball has to hit the back of the net and fu ck the line..

Last 2 games their opponents have been robbed of goals what is it with that division are the officials sponsered by the stadium of *****

Don't know, haven't watched or taken any notice of them in last few games.

Maybe when they hit championship again

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Don't know, haven't watched or taken any notice of them in last few games.

Maybe when they hit championship again
    As the old war time song goes.

Hey little hen, when, when, when, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    As the old war time song goes.

Hey little hen, when, when, when, etc.
    Thought yee were ganning to quote "We'll meet again" then I sincerely thought "I fuc king hope not"Well not for a couple of decades anyway..

Would you take us getting relagated if it meant Sunderland went down aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Would you take us getting relagated if it meant Sunderland went down aswell?
    No.

Funny as them being in the 4th tier would be, at least they've got an owner who seems to care about the club and I suspect they're heading in the right direction. .

If we go down this time there won't be an immediate return like the two recent seasons down there. If there's any chance of a takeover happening, we have to be in the Prem.

I’ve watched Blackpool’s and it wasn’t over the line. If the lad had followed it and put it in instead of jumping round like a petrified matador it would have definitely been a goal. As for the Bradford goal it was about a foot over the line. Disgusting decision.

Are they still in the English leagues? So irrelevant.... Couldn't care less where they are or what they're up too.....

.. Those grapes must be particularly sour this time of year ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)