+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: David Johnson

Does anyone have a link, please?

Quote Originally Posted by placidpie View Post
    Does anyone have a link, please?
    NOTTS TV website ON DEMAND - TEAM TALK interesting McParland shows what Hardy is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    NOTTS TV website ON DEMAND - TEAM TALK interesting McParland shows what Hardy is all about.
    Shows Ardley what its all about you mean. I've been criticised on here for saying I am unimpressed with Ardley but coming across like he does in interviews especially after Oldham is dreadful leadership in my book. Sooner have Kewell back.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Shows Ardley what its all about you mean. I've been criticised on here for saying I am unimpressed with Ardley but coming across like he does in interviews especially after Oldham is dreadful leadership in my book. Sooner have Kewell back.
    Sorry .....What ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Sorry .....What ? ?
    Basically everything Mcparland said. Looking and coming across like that. He might be unhappy and he is every right to be but he needs to be positive. He came across as dejected, frustrated and at a bit of a loss. Not good in my book and NOT what he is paid to do. Not impressed.

Has the sun got to your head at Surfers Paradise?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Has the sun got to your head at Surfers Paradise?
    Don't forget NA lost 10 out of 12 at Wimbledon before he came here, no wonder he's dejected.

Ardley is definitely the right man but the job is probably too much to ask of anyone at this stage of the season.

Basically everything Mcparland said. Looking and coming across like that. He might be unhappy and he is every right to be but he needs to be positive. He came across as dejected, frustrated and at a bit of a loss. Not good in my book and NOT what he is paid to do. Not impressed.
    And if he came across all positive the fans would be saying get real and take your head out of your @rse.
    He can't win.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast