+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pick 5 FA Cup Winners

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Has my sub been accepted frog? Controversy coming I fear
    If Bristol win mate you can have it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    How longs Walsall & Accrington been in the Championship,its say all teams must be picked from the Championship that's why most have picked teams from the Championship.
    LOL, give him a break he's having a senior moment. Apparently he's telling me he's got more to do in a day than me. It seems he's dashing and not concentrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    LOL, give him a break he's having a senior moment. Apparently he's telling me he's got more to do in a day than me. It seems he's dashing and not concentrating.
    Just like to know the rules mate got to keep him on is webbed toes picked up on that you have had surgery every thing ok mate.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 05-01-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Just like to know the rules mate got to keep him on is webbed toes picked up on that you have had surgery every thing ok mate.

Much better thanks for asking. Some more meds for life now though. I'll stay around until I see us play in the Prem for many a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Much better thanks for asking. Some more meds for life now though. I'll stay around until I see us play in the Prem for many a year.
    The joys of getting old mate I'm afraid.Keep plodding on pal.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Has my sub been accepted frog? Controversy coming I fear
    Yes

Sort it out Frog. I thought we were supposed to be picking losing teams

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I have just read this and I thought that it may have seemed obvious that any team beating a higher divisioned team would get maximum 3 points.

Sorry for any confusion but id Luton beat Sheffield Wednesday then 3 points will be awarded to anyone who has put Luton.
    No wonder French government is in such a state. Do they also edit the rules at the last minute to suit their needs

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    No wonder French government is in such a state. Do they also edit the rules at the last minute to suit their needs
    How can you Yanks criticise the French regime whilst old Mr Tango Trump is head of your nuclear weapons?

Didn't we do well 😐

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast