+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest ever Millers game ?

Biggest ever Millers game ?

In my lifetime not seen the Millers play against too many "Massive" teams,even counting the Pigs !
    I reckon the biggest attendance I`ve been at was the last Newcastle game,just over 52,000,will the City game top this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    In my lifetime not seen the Millers play against too many "Massive" teams,even counting the Pigs !
    I reckon the biggest attendance I`ve been at was the last Newcastle game,just over 52,000,will the City game top this ?
    Don't think I can beat that , but anybody who regularly went to away games in the 1950s/early 60s probably can

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    If it’s a full house yes,55,000.

Yep same for me biggest attendance I have seen the millers is the Newcastle game yet strangely it didn't seem it. Could be close to beating my own personal record it will depend if their fans have "only come to see the millers!".

Anybody any idea of what gate receipts we might get if it is a full house. Might pay for a new player or a quality loan signing.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 03-01-2019 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep same for me biggest attendance I have seen the millers is the Newcastle game yet strangely it didn't seem it. Could be close to beating my own personal record it will depend if their fans have only "come to see the millers"!
    52,400 Newcastle.

I think the Millers got 58000 for the Man U game in 1966 but stand to be corrected.

It won't be a sell out on Sunday. Rotherham fans are easily buying tickets in home sections. I reckon there'll be around 40000-45000 which will still be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Galley On View Post
    I think the Millers got 58000 for the Man U game in 1966 but stand to be corrected.
    54,263 so that’s my biggest game.

I reckon 38,000

..... and i think Man City played at home against Grimsby the same day as our game against United

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast