+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ardley on twitter

Ardley on twitter

We need them for the Cambridge game.

Good to hear but tbh it would be a mistake to blood them without so much as a training session. Perhaps discourage them from travelling to Colchester too. They might not like what they see.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Good to hear but tbh it would be a mistake to blood them without so much as a training session. Perhaps discourage them from travelling to Colchester too. They might not like what they see.
    A very fair comment, but as many of the current "outfit" appear to treat their team mates as total strangers, it may not be the gamble you anticipate

It's football, not rocket science.

Get them in the team.

Ardley on outgoings... “I don’t know anything about Tootle going, I think that’s just paper talk. There was some interest in Elliott Hewitt pre-Christmas, but that interest seems to have died. So I’m planning that he’ll be around here...”

...and no to Liam Trotter, 'great player but not the qualities we need', to paraphrase NA

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    ...and no to Liam Trotter, 'great player but not the qualities we need', to paraphrase NA

Only fools and horses would contemplate signing him.