+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Potts off to Preston

According to Andy Giddins Preston's interest is genuine but the club have not received a formal bid .

What do you think he's worth , daft prices etc ? 4/5 million for me , or no Deal .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    If he goes ? Good luck to him, I like the lad , mek the buggas pay 4/5 million tho , then put a cheeky bid in to bring Marley Watkins back , similar type player, not sure of his age tho ? Av heard Styles isn't quite where the club hoped he'd be in terms of slotting straight into the first team , he's played well apparently , not had many full games ?
    4/5 million Roma? How much ale's ya had? Hope ya had a good Xmas mi owd pal. UTCB

Breakin News on Radio Sheff Potts has gone to Preston.UTCB

None mate !!! Good luck to the lad , will be a big miss , probably now we won't make play offs , well done BFC !! Not unexpected really

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    None mate !!! Good luck to the lad , will be a big miss , probably now we won't make play offs , well done BFC !! Not unexpected really
    Well done BFC for what exactly ????

Chucking away the feel good again Animal. If there was a league for that we'd win it.

Am surprised anyone is surprised.

I reported my sources from a couple of weeks back saying Preston were in for Moore and I was told it was "ridiculous". Right club. wrong player. I suppose the Moore one cud still 'appen.

Paying the price of relegation to ale house league, a long way off automatics, plus poor crowds. Can’t blame the lad for having ambition

I think McGeehan has stepped up into the Potts role and Potts isn’t a winger

I’d rather we sign a proper winger as a replacement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast