+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Potts off to Preston

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Touched a nerve there with the "six years" methinks. A big chunk of your time I'm guessing. I felt your pain.

Year after year of "Oh Sheffield United. You f****d up again".

And you're there now

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Preston ent exactly got a bigger fan base than us. Theyve averaged 13.5k at deepdale with some large away following like Blackburn & Bolton (local derbies) Stoke, Villa boosting the figure. Preston is also a city where as we're a tarn. We've averaged 11.9k in division below with no real big away followings coming to Oakwell so theres nowt in it. If tha gonna come on here to pillack and belittle us at least get thi facts reight.
    "Facts reight " ? Preston have averaged 30 short of 14,000 this season. Last time I looked that means they've averaged 2,000 more than Barnsley. Plus they're having a bad season and you're in the top six of the Ale House league. Barnsley make a complete Stand available to away followings, which does tend to inflate your average gate, not Prestons fault that you're in a lower League.

So "pillock" you get your facts " reight"

So much for your mega wealthy billionaire owners

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Touched a nerve there with the "six years" methinks. A big chunk of your time I'm guessing. I felt your pain.

Year after year of "Oh Sheffield United. You f****d up again".
    And I think we both know where the raw nerve is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    "Arrr Much " Undisclosed !!! Can't see him goowin theer, Fust name on teamsheet forrus , Reyt laiker

Mystic Meg strikes again

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Barnsley make a complete Stand available to away followings, which does tend to inflate your average gate,

Last time I went to deepdale we had an entire stand to ourselves. Thee just keep overlooking the facts ya bafoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    "Facts reight " ? Preston have averaged 30 short of 14,000 this season. Last time I looked that means they've averaged 2,000 more than Barnsley. Plus they're having a bad season and you're in the top six of the Ale House league. Barnsley make a complete Stand available to away followings, which does tend to inflate your average gate, not Prestons fault that you're in a lower League.

So "pillock" you get your facts " reight"

So much for your mega wealthy billionaire owners
    The biggest away following we've seen this season so far was Donny Rovers who brought 1500 .

Villa alone took 5k to Deepdale over xmas , Blackburn too sold it out and I suspect a number of other clubs have taken similarly big followings to Preston .

There is nothing between us but the width of a fag paper .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The biggest away following we've seen this season so far was Donny Rovers who brought 1500 .

Villa alone took 5k to Deepdale over xmas , Blackburn too sold it out and I suspect a number of other clubs have taken similarly big followings to Preston .

There is nothing between us but the width of a fag paper .

Animal tha cant educate some folk. I pointed this out in my initial post yet he chose to totally ignore it. A wunt waste thi time pal

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Animal tha cant educate some folk. I pointed this out in my initial post yet he chose to totally ignore it. A wunt waste thi time pal
    Yep tha reight , educating pork here and not just metaphorically either .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234