+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Potts Has Signed For Preston

Potts Has Signed For Preston

We have made a significant profit on this transfer which brings long-term sustainability to the club and allows us to reinvest short-term in the squad. We have also kept an interest in Brad’s future, he now leaves with everyone’s genuine best wishes.”

Joke - sell them all and switch lights off on your way out.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Av already told ya'll on t'other Potts thread Animal,mi word i was only one to get score correct at Luton and i'm breakin news on't Reds nar,i'm not obsessed tho honestly. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    We have made a significant profit on this transfer which brings long-term sustainability to the club and allows us to reinvest short-term in the squad. We have also kept an interest in Brad’s future, he now leaves with everyone’s genuine best wishes.”

Joke - sell them all and switch lights off on your way out.
    Notice the " reinvest short term " Hodger , that means it's a loan coming in .

Paid £1.5m for him according to the press in Lancashire .

I'll keep my powder dry until I see how we go on without him .

The clubs dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    The clubs dead.
    I wonder what Stendel and Winkler feel about it steve ?

Can't imagine for one minute he's gone with their blessing .

The Thiam offers are a red herring in my opinion orchestrated by Goathair to prime us later in the day for Potts leaving the club .

Look everyone we are serious this window and knocking bids back from big clubs so we can slip one out of the back door and keep face .

Fake news , the Thiam bids are total lies in my opinion .

I wouldn't mind so much if he'd gone to a really big championship club for big money but Preston for £1.5m is a fuqing joke .

Take some replacing will Potts , gives us something diferent in the midfield with his energy and drive .

Trying to keep a lid on my emotions because my fecking blood is boiling .

We are getting pill@cked ageen just like that greedy tw@t of an ex owner did .

W@nkers the feckin lot of em .

The Thiam offers are a red herring in my opinion orchestrated by Goathair to prime us later in the day for Potts leaving the club .

Look everyone we are serious this window and knocking bids back from big clubs so we can slip one out of the back door and keep face .

I wouldn't mind so much if he'd gone to a really big championship club for big money but Preston for £1.5m is a fuqing joke .

Take some replacing will Potts , gives us something diferent in the midfield with his energy and drive .

Lad on other forum posted that he spoke with Stendel today and when asked about signings said only if players leave which is unlikely.

How true don’t know but raises a few questions if correct

What message does it send to players like Woodrow?
    Sell one or 2 more, miss out on promotion & Woodrow will be gone.
    £1.5M for Thiam I could take.

I'm seriously thinking about chuckin' towel in mate. I'll keep tabs on results after this season put I can't keep taking these unnecessary kicks to knackers. Can't really add owt to your post. Don't like to speak ill if dead but he set rot in.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast