+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's hope for a miracle....

Let's hope for a miracle....

Name:  IMG_20190104_133809757.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  87.7 KB

I put my usual £10 treble on Forest, Mansfield and Notts all winning tomorrow and it usually pays out at around the £150 mark so I was somewhat surprised to see that tomorrow's return was over a grand when I got home,closer inspection revealed that Forest was away at Chelsea and that alone was 9/1 and what with Notts incapable of scoring I had may as well throw the ticket away now

Good luck with that Chalky..

The second one’s looking likely.....

Oh dear

Name:  IMG_20190112_170350315.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  84.4 KB

I have given up wasting my money on a Notts win so this week I went the opposite way and had them all to lose...and it only bleedy came in,480 notes for a £10 bet

Ohhhh.... It's nearer 500 quid than 480

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Ohhhh.... It's nearer 500 quid than 480
    You f­ucking star. Well done. You need to give the profits to County to buy some talent, or perhaps a new manager.

Cheers Griff,I obviously knew the Notts score and I heard on the radio that Forest had lost but it wasn't until watching the local news round up that I saw the Mansfield result...

Get round to the Cummingtomy Arms,the watered down Guinness is on me

Nice one, chalks. I had 50 quid on Peterborough at evens today so we’ve both had an decent one bets wise.

Great stuff Chalky,well done and spend some money on a trip to Formby again you will DEFINITELY see some Red Squirrels mate..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)