+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool fans want justice

Liverpool fans want justice

Crying again they want justice over their no goal at man City. ****ers

Well they can’t be outplayed can they ?
    Hope they win nothing this season.
    Very good team horrible supporters.

Most scousers I've met are great. Including the Liverpool fans.

I don’t think the majority are that bad (I know a few who support them and us), they just think the world owes them

Does this refer to the John Stones goal line clearance or was there another incident? Either way they should be annoyed because according to the local TV here that showed the clearance, Liverpool were 11mm from clinching the Premiership title

Last night's no goal love to hear Liverpool fans crying bout injustice

Horrible fans

I understand their frustration but technology proved that the ball was 11cm from not fully crossing the line. Had Salah not oped his legs like a cheap whore then the ball would have struck him full on the shins and bounced into the net.

Imagine the Germans in 66 if VAR was in then, they'd have won the World Cup and we'd still be without one!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I understand their frustration but technology proved that the ball was 11cm from not fully crossing the line. Had Salah not oped his legs like a cheap whore then the ball would have struck him full on the shins and bounced into the net.

Imagine the Germans in 66 if VAR was in then, they'd have won the World Cup and we'd still be without one!
    Not necessarily.

England players might have been inspired to do better in 1970 after a defeat in 1966.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Not necessarily.

England players might have been inspired to do better in 1970 after a defeat in 1966.
    I'm referring to the fact that many still believe the ball didn't cross the line in 66. As for 1970 you would have thought they would have tried just as hard in order to retain the trophy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast